• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Traits question
    Way back in the day when Furor was given his abilities by Dianna, the idea that I had was essentially to make him a ghost, with all the abilities that came along with it. Furor has 4 abilities that far out-span the 4-class limit (immortality, invisibility, teleportation mind reading), and so I was wondering if there was a trait that he could be re-classed as?

The only one that matches closely is Ghost shifting, but I was thinking about bringing him back or at the very least getting his genetic code... but I don't know what to put.

Any help could be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
    He'll keep his trait as is. You'll just have to pick when you have his genetic code done which traits are genetic (for a total of 4 spaces), and which become carried for the purposes of breeding.

And I'm not sure if by bringing him back you mean he was dead before or just that you haven't played him lately (but I think I remember him dying at some point? my memory is crap though), but just a friendly reminder that even if he's a ghost, he can technically still die and will need owner permission to bring him back if that's the case.
    Hes already had owner permission to come back a while ago and have played him since then. These abilities were given to him while being alive. Lol. He sold his soul to Angelus for those abilities. Obviously I'm no spring chicken either but he was not ever played as undead or as a dead ghost. I guess you could say he was intended to be ghost-like.