• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Herds?
    Just wondering....can a stallion gather at least two mares and petition for a herdland? Not a kingdom, but like, just a regular old herd? Or are we completely kicking out the plain ol' herds? I feel like Remus is more herd stallion material rather than a kingdom horse. Like, not a king either, just...walking his own path with his own little gaggle of ladies. Unless if someone wants a herd stallion and just have to have them live in the forest or meadow???

Since I see the map has more areas covered in blue, I just wanted to know if there is room for herd lands?
    Taiga has in the works room for 'houses' within it that will have their own board rankings. Once we get enough members I would like to ask for more boards, but right now with things being ad quiet as they are I'm not sure if they will make more boards. Besides, id love to word with you. Obviously if the owners say thst you can do that, cool, but can I throw Reagan at him to possibly bring him home to Taiga? Poor Ruan is the only stallion lol
    the lands were made to be free form, so they could be either herds or kingdoms.
    the rules remain the same, that to get a herd land you need five members and 50 points.

that said, the current lands are too inactive to justify opening up more lands.
    your best bet would probably be to join up with an existing land and ask for some "space" from the current leaders, or challenge current leaders for their land.

There will also not be more boards added to current lands regardless of activity level.
    Good to know. Thanks!
    Ok that makes sense! Definitely not going to bother challenging after the fail of a challenge I was just in for Nerine, so nooo more for me lol. Fail and a half. So I will just have to ask a leader for some space within the kingdom outskirts for Remus to have his own herd and he would of course help out the kingdom when needed in exchange for letting him "rent" some land lol
    *psst* if you want some options, Ischia would definitely be open to that type of arrangement Smile
    [Image: Leah.png]
    (12-02-2016, 11:46 AM)Queenie Wrote: Ok that makes sense! Definitely not going to bother challenging after the fail of a challenge I was just in for Nerine, so nooo more for me lol. Fail and a half. So I will just have to ask a leader for some space within the kingdom outskirts for Remus to have his own herd and he would of course help out the kingdom when needed in exchange for letting him "rent" some land lol

I want him!! Haha