• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    breaking waves of change
    She is already there. Atop the high looming cliff accompanied by Brecken who sat between her massive black paws licking his lips victoriously at the two speckled gull eggs he had stolen from the nests below. She had listened to him before, and she realized how different she had become. From fierce feline to the likeness of a mere scrap of a neglected kitten left to die in a soggy box in the rain. She knew something had to change. But as she sits idly watching her adorable yet deadly little familiar, a scent catches her attention. Of course, it was Nayl, looming about the cliffs, probably thinking about her victory.

Her parting words of the meeting made her a little miffed, seeing as she had done nothing to disrespect Nayl. Though she knew it was probably more aimed at her dear Celeana after defending our dark feline. Striking green eyes flicker toward the smoky black painted woman, words flowing between slightly parted lips. Her long, sharp canines visible in this form made her look a bit more dangerous. In this form, she could easily destroy another horse. But, of course, Naga was not that kind of woman...unlike her mother. She speaks as soon as Nayl quits her chuckling to herself....in Naga's mind...Oi...not even I snickered like that when I became queen...nut., but she kept those little words in her head. Instead she is calm and cool as usual. Her pouting now finished, it was time to move on.

"Nayl."

She said with an acknowledging toss of the head in her direction.

Didn't take you for a cliff woman. View is nice from up here isn't it?

She is civil, no sarcasm in her words. Just friendly. Though she could tell Brecken wanted her to give Nayl a piece of her mind, but it was too far beyond over for that to even a smidgen of good now. She could hear him snicker behind her paws "lemme at her, lemme at her!" in a coy, playful way. But Naga's brow furrowed and she looked down and hissed at him.

"Can it Brecken!"

She looked back to Nayl and shrugged with a crooked smile on her face.

"Hmph, sorry about that. Brecken is only joking. Anyway...what are you're plans? Obviously I didn't have any that blossomed into reality. How do you plan on incorporating the men. You had that idea in common with me, though last time I proposed that, everyone was quick to jump down my throat."

She leaves it at that for now with a snicker at the end of her last statement. It was true, but she found it funny no one tried to shove Nayl around and disrespect her as much as everyone did with her. Their lack of trust and faith is what lead her to take a step back...it was not her fault everyone was so hard headed and stubborn. It was downright frustrating. Good luck to Nayl...these women were no soft and cushy girls, these are hardheaded, stubborn amazons. /div>
    Naga

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 12-03-2016, 02:36 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Naga - 12-03-2016, 06:20 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 12-04-2016, 09:21 PM