• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

anyone;
    She was beautiful..

That was the first thought that crossed his mind when he pulled back from them both, his amber eyes darting over the multi-colored lady. Her words were staccato, as they would be if someone sneezed on you. He grunts, making a dramatic show of backing up two full lengths, before shaking himself dry. His blessed blood pushed to the fore and he stretched out his back, before sprouting a pair of ginger-colored wings almost instantly. He shifts, finding his grace once more, before making those same two dramatic lengths forward, and nods to the ladies in question. It was usually something for him to look at someone and know their names, but for some reason, this multi-colored lady with the perfect face—she was like a stone wall to him. He raises his handsome head to get a better view of her, flicking his tail behind him. His ears pricked at the other, who was as an open book to him—but as to the first, all he could get was her name. And that had come from her friend’s mind, rather than her own.

“Welcome to Ischia. I am Ashley. And no, it is not customary for sneezing to become a form of greeting. I do hope you can forgive me on that front. Visitors are so rare here. The path that slides off the mainland is eroding… making the trek dangerous if you don’t have wings—or magic.”

The sun was nearing its peak for the day, and under the warmth of the day, the sand was heating up past what was tolerable for his feet, so his ears turn toward the interior of the island. Anywhere that would provide shade. This one, the stranger—she seemed as poised as they came. And he was curious to learn more, just as he was curious to find out why they were on his island. He says as much to them.

“The sun is high, and the temperature is increasing. Why don’t we get off the beaches and you can tell me how you came to be here, and more importantly, why you are here.”
    ashley
    I walked the path, it led me to the end.

OOC: Sorry I skipped you Khazie. I saw Aeris posted and got all musey. I'll wait next time, promise Smile

Messages In This Thread
    anyone; - by Nayl - 12-03-2016, 02:52 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 12-09-2016, 07:27 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ashley - 12-10-2016, 07:13 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 12-11-2016, 08:18 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Ashley - 12-12-2016, 09:40 AM
    RE: anyone; - by Ea - 12-12-2016, 02:27 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Djinni - 12-12-2016, 02:47 PM
    RE: anyone; - by Nayl - 01-08-2017, 10:27 PM