• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cat Caught Your Tongue?; Stillwater
    Celeana

With the conclusion of the meeting, girl is angered as hell. Causing her body to shift uncontrollably into her pale feline state. It was still strange how she could shift like this, how she could not control it as well as her inky black comrade, and how Naga made it look so easy. While the shift was quite uncomfortable for our agitated lioness. For she had much to learn about her new ability, and why not try out these fangs of hers? So our pale kitty is in search of mischief, and revenge upon those who insulted her.

Unable to retaliate against Nayl, due to the whole god damned sisterhood now behind the imbecile they called queen. So, she targets a more vulnerable victim, Stillwater. Our porcelain feline, stalks forth through sanded earth, following the ignorant creature down the coastline. She remains silent, and light footed, trying to remain down wind and unsighted by any seabirds whom could easily scream out the alarm. But surprisingly the gulls remain silent with in their nests, as if they were in on it.

Slinking forwards Celeana, inches closer becoming more and more aware of the fact she could now be sighted easily within the stallion's vision as she flanks his side. Remaining in a low crouch, she crawls quickly, and with a lethal pounce she cuts into his path. Growling viciously and almost feral, "Perhaps I'll eat your tongue?" She hisses, her stance swaying, as her muzzle wrinkled into a snarl revealing long carnivorous canines.

Where the Wild Things Are

lol short but this will be fun- Just don't hurt her or kitty will actually bite
    @[Stillwater]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]
    Stillwater

There was a sense of foreboding hanging over him as he drifted from the meeting. A grudging respect had gently blossomed for his Queen. However. Uncertainty and doubt began slowly poisoning it. Men have their uses, she'd said. Then her eyes had met his. His blood had chilled, then ran hot. He'd flashed her a silent warning in his return stare. Then he'd left.

Whatever she had planned, she'd have to call on him herself. And she would learn he was no pawn. He would not defy her; she was his Queen. But he would not submit to her every wish either, if she intended such things. There were reasonable limits. And he bowed to no one.

He became slowly aware of something stalking him as he trailed the coastline. He splashed gently through water at the lip where ocean kissed sand, casually making his way to his home. Hungry eyes burned his cool skin, prickled the hair along his spine. His step never faltered, and he continued his path to his large cavern. Either they would do something, or they'd grow bored of their game and leave him be.

Ah, but boredom wasn't on the agenda for today, it seemed, and with a feral roar the lioness threw herself from the brush and directly into his path. "Perhaps I'll eat your tongue," she threated. He paused his gentle walk, not too eager to deliver himself to her hungery jaws. Her snout wrinkled delicately, displaying pearly white fangs. He tilted his head just a little as he studied them.

Those are far too clean for your age. Not too skilled in hunting, perhaps? he commented tonelessly. He knew her scent; she was the brutish one with the quick temper. Her fire was admirable, but she had poor aim with it, channeled it with failing words. She seemed to put her faith in the searing heat behind what she said, and not really put much thought into what she was actually saying.

I'm sure my black kitten wouldn't mind teaching you a thing or two in that regard.

He dropped a heavy hoof into the water and a splash fanned out toward her, testing her tolerance for water.
    Cats hate water, don't they.
    Here kitty, kitty, he thought playfully. Come for a swim.
    Come take a swipe at me. Harm me.

Give Nayl a reason to banish you.
    Give me a reason to kill you.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it
    Celeana

Damn it! Will he ever shut up? His fucking mouth can talk him out of anything he's too fucking smart for his own good. Him and his fancy words.

Her expression changes abruptly, into an angered scowl as she settles down forcing her pale white rump onto the blackened sand. Contracted feline iris's pulse with rage, her tail lashing angrily. "Oh hush. Your no fun." she growls, her vocals are bitter and fired with a pinch of anger welling within her throat. Allowing, her claws to extend forcefully into the sand, as if to conceal them as she awaited for the perfect moment to lash out.

As he mentions Naga, her expression changes only mildly. Naga knew of her new ability, and spoke of her shifting being triggered by emotions. Specifically rage, but Naga spoke nothing of hunting. Celeana never really considered hunting, the lack of prey dwelling on the land of Nerine would make it difficult for an amateur huntress to catch anything. But as her curiosity rises briefly within her mind, the alabaster feline considers it for a moment. A few hunting lessons from her mate wouldn't hurt right? Or perhaps she could practice right now? She had the perfect subject right in front of her after all.

"Well, perhaps I should practice?"

Her verdant gaze, locks upon the stallion as he daringly splashes water upon her. She of course disliking water as both an equine and a feline scuttles back. Her claws still remain dug beneath the obsidian sand. And with a daunting bolt and a leap towards him she allowed her claws to dig into his flesh (OOC: Of course respecting your pony this will not leave a scar nor injure him drastically) as she rakes her claws down his shoulder. Her tailing lashing as she backs up allowing her emerald eyes to gaze upon the damage done. 

Adrenaline pulsing through her body, she hadn't felt anything like this. This high, was exhilarating. Her coat bristled sending chills down every bone in her body. She had never injured anyone to the point where blood was drawn. She had never inflicted this type of harm, and with a roguish grin glued onto her face. The porcelain feline raises a pale paw, allowing her salmon pink tongue to run along each claw cleansing them of the crimson tint of his blood. Allowing her emerald eyes to intake his reaction, his facial expression, the blood running down his shoulder. She took in all of it.

Where the Wild Things Are

Please don't report her to Nayl, I know we talked about this a while ago but it would really suck if one of my active characters was exiled from Nerine.. the sisterhood is pretty much the only family she has so that would sort of ruin my muse.. because I don't like depressed ponies. So yeah.. @[Stillwater]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]
    Stillwater
    His words seemed to provoke her anger, though instead of acting, she sat on her haunches. It was not the normal reaction to be expected and caused him to study her more closely. Still angry, her tail swiped violently across the sand, disturbing the naturally sweeping pattern painted by the tide. Her muscles bunched taut, coiled to spring. A hidden smile tightened the corner of his mouth. The sea trickled over his feet as the tide ebbed in, a soothing caress across his skin.

When he mentioned Naga, his black kitten, she seemed to pause. The gears of her mind squeaked into play as she took his words to heart. So she could see wisdom when she wished, when it suited her. Naga could surely teach her a thing or two. It was pleasing to see she wasn't just a cotton-headed feline after all, that she could think through things for herself. But she was still rash and foolish in her actions.

"Well, perhaps I should practice?"
    She retreated from his spray of water. He smiled knowingly. She was so quickly ignited, this little firecracker. So easily provoked into thoughtless action, acting before considering the consequences. Too easy.

Despite that he was standing in the water and her natural dislike of it, she recoiled and sprang at him. It was so tempting to take her. But this would suit him better. He stood unmoving as her claws pierced his skin, scratched deep into the muscle of his shoulder. He hissed with the pain, his teeth clamping tight. It was bearable, manageable. He rode the wave like an old friend, examining every sensation, every twitch of his nerves. As the pain dulled, a broad smile slowly grew on his face and he turned dark eyes on her.

Her eyes glowed from the power of her little success. So new, so inexperienced. She raised her weapon and licked it slowly clean, meeting his eyes as she did it. His dark smile widened and gray-blue eyes danced with danger.

Good kitty, he purred low, his voice deep and velvety. She must know Nayl would throw her out if she knew Celeana had attacked without proper cause. It certainly wasn't self-defense when he was the only one with a wound and she a lethal predator. He had no reason to attack her, no excuse like she and her aim for vengeance. Foolish kitty. So perfectly unwise. And now she was his.

He watched her intently as she cleaned the last claw.
    Do you taste it, my kitten? he said low, so soft. Warm fluids slowly trickled out of his wounds, slipping to the water where little red drops exploded in watery clouds of color. Do you taste it in my blood? That subtle difference. The one a fine cat like you might come to crave after they've tasted it.

How would you like to crave me? To know I am the only one that can sate that hunger.
    Like a vampire out for his blood alone. She was too easy. Too irrational. Perhaps one day she would learn not to act in such haste, but for now he would relish in her mistake. Did she really think Nayl would not notice the marks against his perfect flesh? He and the Queen were never apart for long enough for the wounds to have time to fully heal in her absence. She would see them. She would ask.

And would he tell?

He chuckled low and stepped closer to her, his back legs still brushed so sweetly by the sea.
    You're going to be a good kitty, now won't you? Act on my bidding and no one has to learn about this unfortunate incident. He turned to walk away, but stopped and flashed her a look of feigned innocence.
    Oh. Unless you were wanting me to parade before all Nerine like your little trophy? Proof of the lengths you'll go to claim your own justice? What would you do to the Queen, I wonder, for taking your lover's little crown? He laughed, deep and clear from the barrel of his chest. Shaking his head, he continued his path home as blood marked his trail like Hansel's bread crumbs. You are mine, kitten.

I'll call for you when I have need of you.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it