• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Cat Caught Your Tongue?; Stillwater
    Celeana

Damn it! Will he ever shut up? His fucking mouth can talk him out of anything he's too fucking smart for his own good. Him and his fancy words.

Her expression changes abruptly, into an angered scowl as she settles down forcing her pale white rump onto the blackened sand. Contracted feline iris's pulse with rage, her tail lashing angrily. "Oh hush. Your no fun." she growls, her vocals are bitter and fired with a pinch of anger welling within her throat. Allowing, her claws to extend forcefully into the sand, as if to conceal them as she awaited for the perfect moment to lash out.

As he mentions Naga, her expression changes only mildly. Naga knew of her new ability, and spoke of her shifting being triggered by emotions. Specifically rage, but Naga spoke nothing of hunting. Celeana never really considered hunting, the lack of prey dwelling on the land of Nerine would make it difficult for an amateur huntress to catch anything. But as her curiosity rises briefly within her mind, the alabaster feline considers it for a moment. A few hunting lessons from her mate wouldn't hurt right? Or perhaps she could practice right now? She had the perfect subject right in front of her after all.

"Well, perhaps I should practice?"

Her verdant gaze, locks upon the stallion as he daringly splashes water upon her. She of course disliking water as both an equine and a feline scuttles back. Her claws still remain dug beneath the obsidian sand. And with a daunting bolt and a leap towards him she allowed her claws to dig into his flesh (OOC: Of course respecting your pony this will not leave a scar nor injure him drastically) as she rakes her claws down his shoulder. Her tailing lashing as she backs up allowing her emerald eyes to gaze upon the damage done. 

Adrenaline pulsing through her body, she hadn't felt anything like this. This high, was exhilarating. Her coat bristled sending chills down every bone in her body. She had never injured anyone to the point where blood was drawn. She had never inflicted this type of harm, and with a roguish grin glued onto her face. The porcelain feline raises a pale paw, allowing her salmon pink tongue to run along each claw cleansing them of the crimson tint of his blood. Allowing her emerald eyes to intake his reaction, his facial expression, the blood running down his shoulder. She took in all of it.

Where the Wild Things Are

Please don't report her to Nayl, I know we talked about this a while ago but it would really suck if one of my active characters was exiled from Nerine.. the sisterhood is pretty much the only family she has so that would sort of ruin my muse.. because I don't like depressed ponies. So yeah.. @[Stillwater]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]

Messages In This Thread
    Cat Caught Your Tongue?; Stillwater - by Celeana - 12-04-2016, 11:23 AM
    RE: Where The Wild Things Are; Stillwater - by Celeana - 12-29-2016, 10:31 PM