• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stillwater;
    Stillwater
    Don't you already trust me..

"I want to, but you are close to Naga, no?"

A smile crept up his lips. She was Queen, and I only a humble man under her reign. It was the truth. Naga had not stayed long enough to know him and learn to confine him. Now he hoped Nayl would be equally lenient. He did have his own regulations, he wasn't entirely unhinged, but rulers could always pose trouble on his.. less than ideal habits.
    And now you are Queen. A humble man. A solitary creature.

He studied her from his place a few feet away, where she'd pulled away from their almost-touch. She didn't realize that should she decide one day to change her mind, give in to their shared desire to feel his warm muscles against her luxurious skin, he would be the one to step away. She was too conflicted, and probably would not ever be bold enough to make that decision. Not with him. Even still, he couldn't allow it no matter how she seemed to toy with his natural desires. A Queen was too much trouble.

Something changed in her demeanor. Only the slightest shift. Colder, now. More stern and distant. It tickled his senses in delight. Is this jealousy, my Queen? he thought with amusement. With an icy chill in her voice, she granted him his cave. And with it, his complete freedom. He closed his eyes and breathed deep, relieved, as though he could feel the metaphoric leash around his neck loosening and falling to the ground. Freeing him.

Anything he wanted, with anyone he wanted.

"With whomever," her sharp voice cut in. He chuckled softly, daring to take another step closer to her as he searched her fire-eyes for the truth. She thought he wanted a number of women beneath him, did she? She thought he was weak and uncontrolled, just a man that followed his lust wherever it took him? She thought it was mindless sex that would sate him.
    Mmm.. he hummed low in evident pleasure, eyelids drifting slowly closed and vacuuming in that teasing fragrance of hers. He could play this image for her. If it was a lustful man she wanted to see him as, he could oblige. But only a little. Just for today.

What if it were you that I was asking for? Can you imagine what we could do in there together? Concealed from prying eyes. Complete freedom to do what I want, with whom I want. He let it weigh between them, his eyes dancing; not an invitation as she might think, but a challenge. One he never expected her to accept, but couldn't help but lay it bare before her, curiosity be damned.

He had that liberty now. She had granted it to him.
    Whomever he wanted.

"You would be a high-esteemed trusted friend in all my endeavors," she continued, clarifying what she thought were benefits to this trading of oaths. Back to business then, he supposed. "What else do you want besides your whore cave?" He clucked his tongue at her sadly, a soft frown pulling at his handsome face before sobering smoothly.
    Do not think that you know me, he said quietly, even but kind as he circled to her side, appraising her. Another stealthy warning. She would not get another.

He let a faint smile soften his expression.
    What exactly will you require from me? What sort of... duties will you ask of me? He nearly spit out the vile word. Duties. Like some servant. She may be his Queen, but they were equals in his mind. He was, after all, a King in his own way. Whether she knew it or not. No, he was more than a King. And he would not vow to her blindly like some naive fool. He would not be twisted into secret schemes of her vicious mind without the chance to refuse them just for swearing allegiance to her.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    stillwater; - by Nayl - 12-04-2016, 09:58 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 12-06-2016, 12:15 AM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 12-07-2016, 09:48 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 12-09-2016, 05:03 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 12-15-2016, 08:04 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 12-16-2016, 11:54 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 12-31-2016, 11:33 AM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 12-31-2016, 07:22 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 01-05-2017, 09:13 PM