• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Journey continues...
    A smile pulled across her muzzle... A first since she got here. She could see in his expression, his movement and hear in his tone the passion he held for his kingdom.  She recognized the passion much similar to her sires for his.  It was comforting to see, to feel.  A quiet came over her body as stress was lifted.  She followed in suit to his movements.  Staying at a respectful distance and lagging a step behind.  His viewing landed upon the mountain, a volcano he spoke of.  She had never seen anything so massive, so empowering, so wild...

"T'is breathtaking M'Lord"

Her globes in awe as they neared it's vastness.  She wondered at its marvel in curiosity...

Pillars moved effortlessly upon the path he had chosen.  She may not be much to look upon but she was nimble.  Maybe it was her father's training he instilled in all of his soldiers.  Maybe it was feminine make.  She may be from ruling lines but she did not look it.  She had no powers, no gifts... Yet.  Her father granted those to only his best of warriors.  Those proven in battle and in loyalty.  Her free spirit clashed with his order so she ridded them both of the burden she was. Attention turned back to this land.  She liked living in the present, learn from the past but move forward with the knowledge to better the future

His cords once again rang forth.  A question she could answer easily.  A sheepish grin danced upon her expression...

"Why my pillars brought me here Your Grace"

She watched his reaction hoping for an entertained glance.  She hoped not to offend but she was who she was... 

Love me or hate me... But I am me and that's all I can be
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

Messages In This Thread
    Journey continues... - by Neo.n - 12-07-2016, 08:22 AM
    RE: Journey continues... - by magnus - 12-07-2016, 10:34 PM
    RE: Journey continues... - by Neo.n - 12-08-2016, 12:01 AM
    RE: Journey continues... - by magnus - 12-10-2016, 10:47 PM
    RE: Journey continues... - by Neo.n - 12-11-2016, 01:16 AM
    RE: Journey continues... - by magnus - 12-11-2016, 04:53 PM