• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

if this is to end in fire; any (one)
    I have died every day waiting for you.
    Darling, don't be afraid. I have loved you for a thousand years.

He’s a failure. A complete and utter failure.

He’s made so many promises in his life, only to fail to uphold all of them. He’s failed to protect Arrya, he’s failed Gendry, failed his father, and utterly failed as a Tundra stallion. Why does he even bother any more? Time and time again he has shown that he is not reliable. He should just give up at this point. Be done with it all.

Head hanging low, the tovero stallion drags himself through the meadow. He’s not really sure what to do with himself any more. Every undertaking he’s done in his life has come to naught. And the one thing he wants, the one thing he really, really wants … will never be his.

He’s contemplated suicide. But he’d never go through with it. He knows that if he did, he would crush both Arrya and Gendry. They would be devastated. And he could never do something like that to them.

But what’s the point in living any more? He can’t bring himself to stay in the Tundra, he’s made too much of an embarrassment of himself there. Instead he’s taken to wandering the meadow, trying his best to avoid the many horses that visit it daily.

Unfortunately on this particular day his luck has waned. Distracted as he is (thoughts, as always, lingering on her), he nearly runs into a silver black stallion standing beside an old willow tree. Thankfully, he notices the stallion’s hooves last minute, and avoids a collision. “Ahh!” He stumbles backward awkwardly, avoiding the stallion’s eyes. He doesn’t want him to take it as a challenge. “I’m so sorry. I was distracted.”

Rhory
    I'll love you for a thousand more.

Uuugh this is horrible. He's fighting me. Sad

Messages In This Thread
    if this is to end in fire; any (one) - by Drow - 05-18-2015, 12:08 AM
    RE: if this is to end in fire; any (one) - by Rhory - 05-29-2015, 02:54 AM