• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

How do you capture sand; djinni
    She makes a low sound in her throat, a thoughtful murmur as she holds his eyes steady with her own. She doesn't entirely agree with his dislike of discord, but he's trying to apologize, not contend with her personal philosophy. He doesn't know, after all, none of them do.

As he moves out of her pool of water, her gaze flicks from his eyes to the way that the water streams down his black hide. He's not displeasing to the eye, and she makes no attempt to hide her appreciation, though it does nothing to sway her opinion on the matter at hand.

"Alright," she allows, "I accept your apology." There's barely a pause before she adds: "I still meant what I said, at the meeting. Nayl might trust you, but that doesn't mean I do." Djinni has given the tobiano mare her fealty by default; she had never sworn herself to Naga or to Nerine. She merely lives in a land that the smokey tobiano owns, and follows her commands when it suits her.

"As for what you can do...let me think about it." She concedes, making it clear that she does not plan to forget, but also that exactly what he will be doing is still to be determined. Djinni rather likes keeping favors owed; what an unsurprising facet of a genie's personality.
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    How do you capture sand; djinni - by Stillwater - 12-09-2016, 06:05 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-09-2016, 07:21 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-12-2016, 07:59 PM
    RE: How do you capture sand; djinni - by Djinni - 12-27-2016, 06:04 PM