• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  dont go through the front door [any]
    POTION & ECCO

They had forgotten what wanting was, what it felt like to be denied. Beqanna had robbed the Covelings, even of their statue, their Grandfather and God- Khaos.  Ecco didn’t like it and Potion would not admit that she too felt stung by the loss. Try as they might, they could not will anything to happen with their respective talents, ending up red faced and frustrated more often than not. Ecco more so as she had taken to holding her breath in concentration when trying to summon her powers. She was younger, more prone to not accepting things, even when they fell flat in front of her face.While they both enjoyed the gift of youth, it was a small consolation prize compared to what they truly could posses, what they were rightly owed. Simply being immortal was bland for Potion, stagnant even. It was nothing like holding the passing of years in her hand, it paled in comparison to, in a sense, controlling time. She felt so useless and that perhaps, was the biggest issue she had with the thievery of her powers. Father did not like useless things.

Potion knew that to be untraited was to be nothing.

Ecco on the other hand was positively soured by it. If anyone was used to getting her way it was this girl. Rarely did others risk pissing her off in such a way. They valued their lives, their limbs, their teeth too much to do anything but nod their head yes. They had both been in the company of Kirin for far too long, feeding of his tyrannical ways and expecting others to appease them. It’s not that they simply demanded obedience but rather they were all terribly good at the art of scamming. Kirin was even so skilled as to convince his play things they wanted him to hurt him, they even seemed to enjoy it and perhaps, in some sick way, they did.

The daughter stomped her hoof into the ground, her head shaking as she focused just a little too hard on the bright green grass beneath her. She did this several times, digging her feet into the earth like a sharp dagger until she finally ceased with a growl. “Idiotic!” she shouted, pinning her silver ears to her head and snorting through widened nostrils.Argghhhh!” she complained, tossing her head and loping over to her Dam to glare.

“I know you are not looking at me like that,” Potion warned, meeting her daughter’s gaze with a hard one of her own. “I’ve already told you it doesn’t work like that, don’t make me repeat myself.” Her words crashed, the serenity of a rhythmic tide leaving them, replaced with irritation for the girl who would not get it through her thick skull. “You’re being unusually bullheaded daughter,” she snorted, turning away from the girl and continuing to eat in peace.

In response Ecco took to mocking her mother behind her back, twisting her features and mimicking speech.

While the two were normally never at odds, their patience was stretched thin and thus the bickering had begun for the first time in years. Surely it would provide amusement, even if they themselves did not find it particularly funny at the moment.
    dont you open up that window, dont you let out that antidote
    word count: 556 -accrued points: 24  -HTML by Call

bleh, im rusty. dont judge me.