• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    better beware; I go bump in the night. || rael fire
    {Had to post a partial post because we had to travel - here's the full version}

Ellyse spent little time getting into the fight. She managed to stay on her feet, but her shoulder would certainly bruise to an ugly purple - having a horse slammed into you never stayed hidden completely. She had whirled before Ellyse's next lash, and it hit her on the flank. She lifted her leg; it was intact, but is would be painful soon.

She charged, biting at the golden mare, nipping part of her left wing before charging to her front. Wonder what strategies she'll use.. She wonders for a moment as she stands still. She uses potential surprise to lunge behind her, skirting her kicking range, and lunging at her neck on the right side.

Messages In This Thread
    better beware; I go bump in the night. || rael fire - by Ellyse - 12-13-2016, 10:02 PM
    RE: better beware; I go bump in the night. || rael fire - by Rael Fire - 12-18-2016, 01:24 PM