• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

The Troubles I've seen |Any|Open|
    Keifer smiled as her foal trotted along beside her, he looked so much like her when she was young, though with a cream mane and tail. She turned to look at him, his bright eyes reflecting her own.

"Mama, can I play with them?" he said when she looked at him.

She had been protective of him, but now that he was older and more mature, she sighed. The youngin's grow so fast. Keifer looked at the group of foals, realizing he was old enough to be out of her sight for a moment.

"I guess, but be careful!" she told him.

"Thank, Mama!" he said, before running off.

She sighed, feeling the wieght lift off her shoulders. She felt some foreboding cloud loom over her, but shrugged it off as though it was nothing. Keifer continued over into the meadow as Ghast went off to the playground to play with the other foals.
    quote for you here beep beep boop boop
    The six year old pink and purple spotted stallion made his way through the meadow. He had know idea as to what had brought him to this place. He stopped for a moment when he spotted another in the distance. He decided to approach her and called out to let her know he was approaching. He said "Hello ma'am. My name is Below. What may I ask is your name Miss?" He took in the mares apearrance and smiled. He noted that she had a a foal with her.
    Below
    She smiled as the stallion waltzed over. He had the kindest manners, and seemed friendly.
    "My name is Keifer, and that's my foal Ghast." she said, pointing with her lobes where her offspring was. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Below. Where do you bid from?"