• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    Into the darkness... -x
    Sire:
    Kirin
    Male
    Hybrid
    Dark purple base, will "gray" to lavender (hazel silver eyes)
    Khaos x Urgle
    Wings
    tegteg [WINGS][equus ferrum]

Permission to use by Call per cbox

Temptress:
    Karaugh
    Female
    Hybrid
    Bay(Ee/Aa)
    Nymphetamine x Killgore
    TEGteg(no traits...yet)

Offspring:
    Klaudius-male
    Kaamilee-female
    Kasturba-unisex
    Will be played by me Neo.  All names are unreserved or not used.  Request no multiples.

Let the games begin
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Hey there! To prevent a stillborn is your OOC name sjweber1085, Sierra, or Neo? I've seen you go by each and just want to make sure you have your OOC right before stats. We're only allowed one OOC name/account and also can't edit stats so just double checking you have everything right Smile
    (Alsooo just to check, was Pride okay with this? I know you just adopted her, and Nymph lines are special to her, so I'm guessing no closet breeding was in the PMP requirements?)
    My OOC is Neo. Username to join was sjweber1085.  My real life name is Seirra but since my mom spelled it wrong... autocorrect hates me lol. So Neo is my go to gaming name.

Yes Pride was PMd and part of cbox conversation.
    Rules are less than 10 babes and K names. Wink
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    Also, Karaugh was PMPed by me to Neo. She has permission you breed her from the PMP, and me personally. I don't think we have done an official update yet. (or I can't remember if we did, cause teacher on break brain Tongue)

She's been awesome with checking with me ^.^ Neo and Karraugh and good match.

(12-19-2016, 10:16 AM)Pride88 Wrote: Also, Karaugh was PMPed by me to Neo. She has permission you breed her from the PMP, and me personally. I don't think we have done an official update yet. (or I can't remember if we did, cause teacher on break brain Tongue)

She's been awesome with checking with me  ^.^  Neo and Karraugh and good match.

good god. Neo and Karaugh ARE a good match. lawd.  Also sorry for yet another post to this breeding "bid"  I only posted originally so everyone was clear that neo was all clear for this and was "straight from the horse's mouth"  <3
    Nymphetamine|Tirzah|Slaybell

(12-19-2016, 10:16 AM)Pride88 Wrote: Also, Karaugh was PMPed by me to Neo. She has permission you breed her from the PMP, and me personally. I don't think we have done an official update yet. (or I can't remember if we did, cause teacher on break brain Tongue)

good god. Neo and Karaugh ARE a good match. lawd.  Also sorry for yet another post to this breeding "bid"  I only posted originally so everyone was clear that neo was all clear for this and was "straight from the horse's mouth"  <3

Heart Heart Heart
    I love her! Brings out my dark side... I hide my horns with a crooked halo Big Grin
    ~Actives~
    Deiti~Zain
    Escence/Eviction~Kreed
    -Semi Active-
    Kreation-AuroraElis-Demi
    (96, 53, 86, 78)

Klaudius
    Hybrid
    Male
    Dark purple base, will "gray" to lavender (hazel silver eyes)
    Kirin x Karaugh
    tegteg [WINGS][equus ferrum]
    Expressed traits: Wings
    Played by Neo
    Due January
    Breedable July
    ** Traits expressed at birth; does not need to "earn" with points