• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia

Here it comes with no warning; capsize, i'm first in the water
    After the conversation with Dahmer and Magnus, Lucrezia had slipped away as well. She had found herself absentmindedly wandering across Tephra for a while. It was not until the late hours of the night did she slumber off into a peaceful night of sleep.

Her night of slumber had been quiet—a dream that could not be coaxed up by her memory after she awoken that morning. However, Lucrezia had found that she wanted to take another close look at the volcano today. The conversation with Dahmer about the volcano had brought another tug of curiosity on her mind.

When she hears the approaching of footsteps, she smiles at the new stranger. “Dahmer,” she greets with a pleasant greeting to him. Her nutmeg gaze lights up as she reads the amusement playing on his features. She watches as the feigning of fatigue act is played. “I am not a fool to your games,” she teases back once he lets his head back up and laughs.

“Miss you?” she says turning her eyes away from him, considering his question for a few moments. Lucrezia lets a frown touch her lips before returning her gaze back to him. A smirk rises up quickly on her face. “Don’t think such highly of yourself, sir. It will take much more than that for me to miss you.” Her head tilts as her sarcastic words comes out.
    ...too close to the bottom.
    html © samshine| character info: here | picture reference: here
    Profile | Detailed Bio | Character Reference

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 12-20-2016, 07:11 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Lucrezia - 12-23-2016, 08:03 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 12-28-2016, 11:17 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 01-03-2017, 04:35 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 01-07-2017, 09:55 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 02-06-2017, 08:17 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | lucrezia - by Dahmer - 03-01-2017, 08:57 PM