• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

break some bread for all my sins | magnus
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer hadn't realized the size of Beqanna until Magnus began to list him the names of their neighbor territories. It would give him much to do, between visiting the herds and learning the reputations they have earned themselves, but it's a task that the black beast has always enjoyed. He had gotten himself (and the Subway) in trouble a time or two while out roaming the territories of Azza.

It'd been all in good fun, of course...

His blue eyes linger on Magnus' half-frown for a few moments as he imagines the stress the King must be feeling to protect their sizable congregation. "I assume the lands are trying to take a peaceful breather, after the Reckoning?" Dahmer hadn't yet left Azza before Beqanna had been punished by the Fairies. He had seen nothing of the old Beqanna, though its long-term residents had been happy to fill him in on the event.

He muses over Magnus' concerns about Pangea before nodding his head, a  tangled forelock falling into his face, "Of course, I will join you," he says with a confidence and a swiftness to imply that there had never been any alternative, "it will be good for me to see more of Beqanna, and for us to establish our numbers. When do you plan on visiting?"

(UGH I'm so sorry for this, I don't know where my brain is.)

+ tagmagnus
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 12-20-2016, 07:40 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 01-03-2017, 04:09 PM
    RE: break some bread for all my sins | magnus - by Dahmer - 01-11-2017, 06:29 PM