• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    ...I really like the name. :\ -x
    Winzlet
    Hybrid stallion
    Black (Ee/aa) with nebula underbelly
    THIS SEASON: Moon coloured! Silver grey, craters, mountains on one side, absolute obsidian black on the other. Mane and tail are equally split, but the light side is ultra silver.
    GeneticTraits: Color changing, Immortality
    tegteg [COLOR CHANGING][IMMORTALITY][metal armor] - Other: Twin to Winzuzu.

Auryn
    Hybrid mare
    Bay sabino splash (Ee/Aa/nSb/nSpl)
    Immortality, Wings
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY][WINGS]

to be played by SamShine, using gender pick for a colt named Fallen
    in case of multiples:
    u: Defy, Grave
    FYI, color changing does not extend to being able to create craters, etc on body. I suggest modifying the color Smile
    I assumed it was just the visual. Not like physical craters. But if you were reading it the same way as I was and that's still the case, thennn would like mottled silver and pewter be an acceptable alternative?

mottled silver and pewter on one side, absolute obsidian black on the other. Mane and tail are equally split, but the light side is ultra silver.

(Sorry, my phone keyboard was being weird. I actually like the modified color better anyhow so fairy, please use that. Thank you very much! Sorry for the complication.<3
    (84, NA, NA, 88)

Fallen
    Male
    Hybrid
    Bay splash (Ee/Aa/nSpl) with silver mane/tail
    Winzlet x Auryn
    Immortality
    tegteg [IMMORTALITY][wings][color changing]
    Played by SamShine
    Due Jan
    Breedable in May

traits expressed at birth, do not need to be earned