• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Quest Question
    6. There may or may not be defects.

Can you get defects due to elimination? Or is it for failing to post before the deadline without a notice that you have to drop out?

I might be interested to throw Zi in, but since my best friend is coming over to Korea to visit me from the 27th till the 5th, I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it for the second round. Flying home the 9th of January too.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    You can get defects for any reason. However, if you inform Time that you are unable to continue, there will not be defects.
    Ah okay.. Then let me ponder a little longer.

Also, are we allowed to use your traits? Zireael has hypnotism so she can command people around xD.
    #English is not my native language.

Amorette - Gyps - Jinju - Kylin - Reeva
    All are only semi-active.
    Your characters are "as is". If your horse has earned its trait back, it can be used.