• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Xmas gift -x
    Name: AuroraElis
    Breed: Arabian
    Color: Liver Chestnut; navy blue eyes with gold flecks
    Markings: Blaze, stockings
    Traits: tegteg[PEACOCK WINGS]- useless for flight
    Played by Neo
    All joined horses still need to have their teg rolled by an officer Smile
    Ok. So how does it look when you join with a trait?
    Saw on two of your other join posts that your OOC name is Sierra, but for two others (foals) it's Neo... which one do you want all your characters under? I've put this one under Neo temporarily.

Also, the teg may be similar to what you posted. It's rolled for & inputted into the members database when we input the rest of your character's information. Smile
    (12-28-2016, 07:34 PM)Dianna Wrote: Saw on two of your other join posts that your OOC name is Sierra, but for two others (foals) it's Neo... which one do you want all your characters under? I've put this one under Neo temporarily.

Also, the teg may be similar to what you posted. It's rolled for & inputted into the members database when we input the rest of your character's information. Smile

Go with Neo... My name is spelt wrong so it never comes out right lol... It's Seirra?
    ~Actives~
    Kreation~Deiti~Zain
    AuroraElis~Demi
    -Semi Active-
    haha sounds good. Also, whoops! So sorry about that! Seirra is pretty!