• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - kingdom
    A race of thoughts and pictures were running like a slideshow of memories through her mind.  Pictures of her birth home.  The towering mountains that touched the stars she had grown to cherish, the endless forests and misty waterfalls.  She was a foal again. Exploring as she always had. Happiness in the purest of forms.  That's all she truly seeked even now as an adult.  Was that too much to ask for?  Suddenly within her dreams a sound she did not recognize to be here rang out.  A calling of sort.   

Jolted from her slumber hidden within the forest her reality came flooding back.  No more rainbows and butterflies.  She glanced about in partial confusion forgetting where she had ended up... Where was she anyhow?  She hadn't given it much thought actually.  Her pillars did the moving and she blindly followed.  Satellites twisted as more words were spoken.  Deciding it would be best to find out what was going on she arose from the floor of the forest.  Neutral hued framed heaved upwards  and began to shake off the dreams along with the foliage sticking to her coat.  She listened attentively as few more words were spoke.  She located the direction in which they came and moved forth.   

An equine came into view where a few others gathered.  She had not met anyone here yet so maybe this would be a great opportunity.  She kept moving forward, listening to the words spoken.  A change of leadership was underway she gathered.  She had not met the other leader so she hadn't an argument or opinion on the matter.  In her past she had held positions of peace keeping and may seek to do so again.  For now though she listened.  Waiting for others to show and voice their objections or praises.  Within the new rulers presence she was obligated to properly introduce herself.  She spoke directly to the mare,

Good day your Grace.  I am Neo.n from the northern skies, 'tis an honour to be here in your kingdom.  Crown dipped in respect.  She was from an old aged land and as much as she tried to escape it, it was who she was.  She couldn't escape that. 
    DANCING NEON
    and i felt closer to the stars for having loved you
    word count: 735 -accrued points:  -HTML by Call
    .:.Dancing Neon.:.

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - kingdom - by Neo.n - 12-30-2016, 02:31 AM