• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Question about points/redeeming traits
    Ok sooooo sorry if I am asking a question(s) already answered elsewhere but I think I checked all the information and FAQ's on the new system and wanted to make sure I have it right. Smile

So basically as a player/ooc I can earn only 10 points for each of my characters towards getting traits back - for instance creating pixel ponies/avatars - and then the rest they have to earn themselves (posts/stealing/etc), is that right? And then beyond that the points I earn as a player/ooc would just kinda accumulate for possible future use? Or is there a way to claim points I earn making pixel ponies/htmls/whatever ooc for character use past those 10?

And I guarantee the answer is out there and I'm missing it BUT: how do I claim my "temporary" trait for previously traited characters when I want to start playing them?
    Nevermind I found this one browsing the boards lol.

Cagney and Kellyn have "Temporal Manipulation" which is not yet listed in the trait database. I am currently searching for the official description, but I can't find where I had it saved. Ok so Cagney no longer even shows up on the quest board it's so long ago, but Cagney won it in a quest and Kellyn inherited it, and Carwyn was a carrier but did not express. I believe it was explained to me as able to speed up/slow down/pause time, as well as to travel somewhat in time, limited because of course there's no platform to accomodate changing anything in the past/future in the game, so it would be to "see" the past but not interfere. But I don't think there was a huge explanation, and I can't remember who gave it to him. Sad

Thanks guys. <3 Just trying to re-assimilate so I can maybe start posting again.
    1. I think you're right. You can give 10 OOC point to every one of your characters, so if you have 5 characters, you can give away 50 OOC points total. After that, your OOC points cannot be used for anything, so like before, you make things for funsies.

3. Temporal Manipulation has been added to the database as a 3 space trait.
    <3 Thanks