• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni
    Stillwater

She taunted him, and the hunger in his eyes answered that challenge, flaring to life. He shut his eyes to it, and she pressed against him. Her warmth soaked into his neck. It should have been warmer, but his skin wasn't cooled by the dampness of water as it normally would have been, his hair oddly airy and light.

And then she was gone.

He sighed slowly, his head still hanging. It wasn't enough and yet it was too much. He didn't even register what she said next, what it meant, her voice distant. "I don't share." He suddenly didn't have the energy to decipher the meaning. She had no idea.. he hadn't felt someone in years. She was the first in so very, very long. And was so swiftly gone, just as he suspected.
    Solitary creature.

"I'm sure there's some nice Sylvan mare who can show you a good time."
    Well, he understood that one easily enough, and responded only with a half-hearted grunt. There probably wasn't a single intelligent being in this forgotten wilderness. And he didn't want them even if there was. Not in the way she thought. He finally opened his eyes to meet her steely gaze with his surprisingly vulnerable one, though his face was carefully impassive. Empty eyes. She turned and walked away, once again the dark appaloosa mare.

"I have diplomats to interview. Perhaps you could do something...fighting-y."
    He didn't respond, his mind lost in its own circling thoughts.
    And then, belatedly, what she said earlier came back to him with more clarity. Share? His eyes bore hard into her back. He was not shared with anyone. He did not belong to anyone. Untamed. No one claimed him, owned him. The weight at his ankle came to the fore and he looked down.

No. She owned him.
    For now.

His ears pinned back and he walked the opposite direction without a word.
    Time to find that water.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it