• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni
    Stillwater
    "I've always shown you who I am."
    He searched her eyes, seeking. Her face slowly blanked as she thought this request through. Truth.  So, the smokey grullo wasn't another disguise. It was really her. He exhaled a slow breath, a faint smile at his lips.

"Which would you prefer?" she asked, and altered into a melding of both Djinni and Nayl. It was oddly disorienting at first as his eyes tried to see one or the other, as though they shimmered back and forth. Djinni, then Nayl, no Djinni still. And then she was wholly herself again, slender and gray. Beautiful. Breathtaking, even, in her way.

Her eyes were warm, and he was suddenly so cold. Could he fall into them just for tonight? Just for a moment.

"Why do you think I haven't?" she responded to his request for affection. It had been an off-handed challenge, one he hadn't expected her to take up or even if he'd meant it at all. But he thought she might have picked up that haphazard gauntlet, as she stepped forward. Her skin lingered so close to his, near enough to feel her body heat melting in with his, and he mirrored her movement; curling his head around just enough that his cheek didn't touch her neck either. Captivating.

It was Nayl all over again, wasn't it? This not-touching. He wanted to be touched, pulled them in close yet held them at a distance. Queens, both of them. He wouldn't take a Queen. Too much trouble, too many consequences. But he was harmless, now, wasn't he? Harmless.

Perhaps you're afraid of the hunger, his words huffed sweetly against her coat, a hot breath, still not taking that move to touch her. Though he could. He could. You sense it, don't you, Djinni. The hunger. The danger.

But he is harmless.

You will disappear if I touch you, won't you? he accused softly, a taste of sadness in his voice. She'd never really let him touch her, would she. She was always so tricky. Leave it to Djinni to tease and taunt, and at the very last second deny. Empty promises.
    Just like Nayl.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: shes got some damn bad intentions - djinni - by Stillwater - 01-07-2017, 03:13 PM