• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

heyo...
    i realized i forgot to say that i have been having issues with the color change button working on the reply taskbar :)
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB
    @[Kortnee] @[Dianna]

Honestly, I'm not really sure this is something we can do anything about Call, but tagging Kortnee and Dianna just in case they have ideas. Can you be a little more specific to what kind of trouble?
    Like it isn't working, at all for me. The button isn't doing anything :/
    Same here; it hasn't worked since the Reckoning for me.
    Same with the font size, hyperlink input, so on, both on Chrome and Firefox.
    I'll leave the fixing of that up to Kortnee and Dianna, because it's beyond me.

You can also go into Edit Options and uncheck "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages." It's toward the bottom right. It will take the tool bar out entirely, which I realize isn't what you were after, but when you copy and paste it also won't do weird things to whatever you copy and paste in. Then you can just use basic HTML to format.
    Do you mean when you go to hit "reply" and you're writing a reply, the little toolbar up top? I can look into it, if that's what you mean
    Kortnee
    Co-Owner
    Ajatar - Harmonia - Sunday
    Yup yup, exactly that
    [Image: ca94dsg_by_calltherp-dcioghd.gif]
    SLOW-WORDER CLUB