• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any
    djinni

She likes to wade through the shallow tide pools this time of day. They are warmed by the spring sunshine, a temperate pleasure against the chill of the last winter winds. The legs she stands on are as grey as the sand beneath them, a solid shade that ends only where her flamboyantly pink mane and tail begin. A pair of feathered wings are tucked tightly to her sides, a matching pink protection from the breeze.

The sound of hooves nearby causes her to pause, and she watches as a chestnut mare emerges from a cave. The stone had caused the sound to echo and the other horse is farther than Djinni had originally thought, so it takes her a moment to catch up. The grey mare hears Lumi's familiar voice as she blinks into the darkness of the cave, and she smiles though she's not yet pinpointed the exact location of the younger female.

When she does, her smile brightens.

“Lumi!”She says as the little bit of sun there is shines against her bangles and rings, throwing bright spots of light to dance along the roof of the cave. “Found anything interesting in the saves yet?”

current appearance:
    solid gray
    neon pink mane and tail
    neon pink feathered wings
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any - by Lumi - 01-03-2017, 02:11 AM
    RE: I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any - by Djinni - 01-18-2017, 09:39 PM
    RE: I'm so infinitesimal; Djinni, any - by Lumi - 02-19-2017, 02:51 PM