• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Sticks and stones, Love [Stillwater]
    The question lingered in puzzled silence.  His gaze locked into hers... searching for meaning.  The wheels turning within his mind.  Oh how she loved watching those wheels turning inside that pretty mind.  Devilish grin more prominent.  She veered right making her way around him once more, eyes still locked.  Her voice smooth,

I don't wish to be your Queen, nor your every moment.  I only ask for your protection.  If I stay here in your lands for you will you protect me and my unborn child? Her circle closed as she once again slipped under his jaw.  Hoping this time for a soothing touch.  A moment to cling to.  If he would not have her in any other way...

Sticks and stones, Love...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    Perhaps he'd read her wrong. That damned devil-grin of hers grew and her next words soothed him, put him at ease. Not greed; protection. He could do that. Of course. A crooked grin spread in spite of himself. Wait, a child? Eh, whatever. Once again she circled. His eyes lit as he watched her, exploring every twist and sway. He caught himself wondering how useful she'd prove to be, or if she were replaceable. Hunger burning so hot was making him hope for the latter. So he could take her. She was bad for him.

Damn, he needed to be sated.

Perhaps it would be he that would end up purring with the way she played with him. She slipped beneath his chin again, a coaxing finger to a kitten. Ah, but he was no kitten; she toyed with a much larger beast than she realized. He sucked in her scent as she slid -God, so hungry, his mouth sweeping lightly across her skin as she passed. Instead of exhaling that breath, holding her delicious fragrance inside him, his jaw expanded and clamped down on her neck. Held her in place.

In his mind, he gripped her, dragged her down. He could see every perfect moment lighting across his eyes. They dilated with the pleasure of it, the taste of it. She'd bathe in the mud at their feet, scramble and scream. It would fuel him. So damn hunnngry..

But in reality, his legs were locked tight, trembling with the effort not to act. Breaths came heavy. Muscles twitched. His mouth watered against her skin as he held her still. The images -desires- made his jaw tighten and he broke skin. He inhaled sharply, but released her slowly, so slowly. As though to make certain she wouldn't run.

Carefully, sweetly, he licked at the shallow abrasion, tending it. It was an apology, he hadn't meant to grab her at all and most certainly not bite her, but also she just...tasted so damn good. So, what the hell, his tongue pressed against it again. Of course the wound was clean, but... it couldn't hurt to be sure. So he tended her. As a friend, or even a lover might.

His control was slipping the longer she stayed this close to him. With her moves, those damn defiant eyes, dancing around like prey, toying with him. She walked a blades edge with her games; perhaps now she'll see that. He was no Prince Charming. A devil in disguise was more accurate.

A roguish grin swept up his lips as he pulled away, charming in its way though his eyes puddled with guilt. He should've been able to handle this. She was just a woman like any other.
    Karaugh.. God damn, his voice had changed. Deeper, unnaturally gravelly. He glanced away, swallowed it, tried again.

As long as you remain in Sylva, anyone who tries to harm you or your child will get much worse. Serious, sober, honest. A vow? Deadly honest. Yeah, it was a demonstration, that was all. Craving another go at it was just... Damn, he needed to control this better. No, he needed to get away from her.

Do you accept?
    He was suddenly very eager to be away. A dip in the water, that would fix this. Soothe him, set him to rights again. Damned woman.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it
    Take me... Feel me... Taste me... Her scent whispered ever so softly to every nerve in his body.  Would he be able to keep up this charade much longer?  Then as much as he tried to hold back he caved to his craving like an addict... Her the drug, him the needle.  Oh, what a deadly addiction this could be but the high... The glorious high was worth the risk each time...

His grip tugged at her mane in a forceful manner.  Nape arched as delicate crown tucked to her breast.  Her lips parted but nar a word escaped.  He was struggling to remain in control of himself with her.  His grip tightened as her warm body pressed against his.  A slight squeal of pleasure filled the air between them.  She was not a pretty rose, delicate and soft... No that was not her at all.  She was the thorn...

In the euphoria she did not feel pain. His jaw relaxed, grip released and a sweet gesture replaced the uncontrollable desire.  She exhaled a sigh of contentment.  This would do... For now.  As his body released tension so did hers.  Nape shook tassels about then craned to view him again.  Velveteen muzzle extended...  Karaugh... She liked the sound of her name coming from him.  It had a different tone this time... Deeper, more desired.  She listened as her request was being accepted.  Hips shifting so she faced him easily once more.   Something about him in this moment made her feel secure.  Was it his offer of protection or the claiming nature of his actions.  She would be his when he so choosed. More of a mistress she was.  An answer was needed from her on his offer of dignitary.  Could he trust her?  

She drew nearer until her crown was aligned with his neck.  Her muzzle reached for him slowly, tracing his most vulnerable area along the jugular vein with it... Softly.  Her smooth exhales heating his skin slightly.  As her traces led back to her starting point she smiled...

Then I shall stay here for you. An agreeing whisper of soft words satisfied his question she was certain.  One thing had remained unresolved though so she questioned him,

What will I be calling you, Sir?  Devilish smile creeping forth.  He had not leaked his name nor title. 
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    That sound was nearly his undoing. Her little squeal of pleasure. It was so right and yet all wrong. He'd wanted to bite down harder, take her down, hear that wonderful scream slip from pleasure to pain. Drench it in fear...

She reached out and touched him. And for some reason he let her. Once again his legs were locked, forcing calm breaths to steady him. Each pull of air only smelled more like her. He shouldn't let her near, not after seeing how badly his control was slipping. Her soft skin stroked him, lining his vein. A low rattling noise built in his throat and again he swallowed it to silence. He wouldn't retreat, but his eyes held a feral warning in their burn of hunger. Still, so still. Like a rabid wolf waiting to strike.

What was keeping him from just taking her? Oh yeah, she was going to be useful. Damn. Well, maybe if she failed, then.

Her consent to stay whispered against him. His eyes slid closed and he hummed in pleasure. He didn't answer her touch with his own, though he felt the strangest urge to. Then he wore a sheepish grin as she asked his name. There might have been a fleeting moment when he considered telling her "Master," if not for the amusement of it then at least in hopes she'd address him that way in front of Nayl. That would be worth it. Would even be worth all this control she kept untying like laces to clothing. Damned woman.

I'm Stillwater, he answered instead with a soft chuckle. His nose bumped toward her as though he'd touch her, but he stepped back and away. There had been plenty of touches today, more than he'd had in years. Too many, too much.

Call for me when you have need. Because he wouldn't be found unless he wanted to be. Call and he would hear, he would come for her. Need what exactly? He didn't specify. Women had a number of different needs, and he could satisfy them all.

Eyes still bright with the hunger, a smirk firmly in place, he turned and headed for the water. A whispering jingle haunted him the whole way there.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it
    Unlike most she didn't stand by and watch him leave nor chase after him like some love struck filly... She had business and she best get to it.  Her ebony whips cracked upon her hide as daggers took her away... Towards the far ridge line barely seen from under the thick canopy of Sylva. She was sure they would meet again when he saw fit...
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare