• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    You suck my face : You lie me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords bodiced moved slowly into the new lands, the last bit of snow melted won and rolled off her ebony pelt. Her body started to warm from the small rivers of lava that led up to the volcano. Her hazel orbs took in the surroundings, the warm humid air in her nares, the tropical breeze in her banner and forelock, the hard rocks occasionally under her feet, the tall grass licking at her pillars. "It slightly reminds me of home.. just less desert rock and sand" She spoke aloud to herself..  Jord stretched out her nape and lifted her nares to the sky.. She inhaled deeply. She smelled the scents of former friends.. Offspring... Magnus.. she wasn't sure who else.. but those scents she recognized. She didn't show any emotion on her face. She then smiled softly before lowering her head and looking over at Dahmer by her side.. "I think this may be a perfect home for me.." She said before walking forward a feet to then look back at him "Especially if you're by my side...." the temptress winked.. "So catch up!" She yelled, almost demandingly; Jord smirked before continuing to walk closer to her new home. Part of Jord's brain couldn't decide if she had a thing for this demon.. or if she still wasn't quite sure about him, but she did want to get to know him better.. 

As they walked side by side jord started to open up a conversation.."So tell me about your past Dahmer.. What makes you... " she paused for a moment .. "tick?" She said her head cocking to the side almost roboticly as her sand colored orbs locked into his blue orbs. She kept walking by him, occasionally bumping in to his side.. just out of not paying attention to where she was going as they walked.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

once again sorry its a smaller post!
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Their journey from the frozen Field to the more welcoming land of Tephra was leisurely and fun, full of periodic taunting and the occasional nudge with his side or his muzzle. Dahmer finds that it is easy for him to talk to Jord, though he does not feel inclined to expose any of his secrets or hidden intentions to the woman. Perhaps in time he could find that trust in her, but for now, they would play.

The black beast extends his head upward and closes his blue eyes to appreciate the humid breeze that washes over them. The air is heavy and warm, and Dahmer is instantly relaxed. He can see that Tephra has the same effect on Jord, who has let slip the mention of home. "And where is it that you are from, love?"

He lets the question float in the area as he pauses his gait in the tall grasses, maw reaching down to a cluster of foliage that looked particularly delicious. Dahmer chews slowly as he raises his head back up, blue eyes finding the friesian mare a few yards ahead of him now. Her taunt catches his attention and the black beast is laughing freely as he bounds after her, paying special mind to avoid a lava stream while he does so.

He nips lightly and playfully at her shoulder with blunt teeth as he settles in next to her. They're silent for a few moments, their hooves beating rhythmically against the earth as they move into the heavier foliage. The friesian bumps her frame into his occasionally and he does the same to her, the silence finally broken by Jord's unexpected inquiry.

It takes Dahmer a few moments to consider where to begin, but he willingly gives her some half-truths. "I lived my whole life on an island called Azza before coming to Beqanna. I was a King," his blue eyes flick to look at her, "I took over after my mother abdicated the throne."

His lips twitch into a smirk. "You will not find out what makes me tick that easily, sweetling."

+ tagjord
    + notes hush, i love her! ♥
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord's pillars carry her through the tall grass as she walked with Dahmer by her side. She came to a halt next to him as they both took in the breeze. She listened to him speak.. - A king huh.. - Jord thought to herself. Also going through her mind was - He better not be lieing.. - as Akkadian had destroyed her with his lies that she had lived. "Hmm.. Azza.. havn't heard of that island.. Funny that you are not from BQ, as I am not from here originaly either. I've never met anyone else from outside of BQ, besides.. Akkadian." His name was painful to say... " Sorry if I ramble.. I just recently learned my entire life was a lie. I was a princess in the kingdom of Ranga.. a island outside of BQ, kidnapped by my father's enemy kingdom.. raised by their kingdom as a daughter. Recently found out from the demon that I thought was my brother for so long was actually my kidnapper. I escaped to BQ when the war between the two nations started.My entire nation is dead, my kingdom I never gained rein of is dead.. so yeah.. Just trying to start a new life." Jord spoke, anger seeping from her voice as she mentioned her 'brother' Akkadian.. the bastard who took her from her throne.. from her birthplace.  She shook her skull hard trying to forget the past.. "Before the earth broke through BQ and the mountain rose.. I lived in the tundra.. I was headed down a path of diplomacy I rather enjoyed.." A small smile came to her maw.. as she would love to reign with someone to call her king by her side... maybe one day. "Tephra reminds me of home.. in regards to landscape.. thankfully it doesnt have the smell of the dead and blood dripping from it.." Jord shook her head hard once more.. almost as if something was mentally wrong with her. Her body shivered for a moment.. She turned her skull.. her quicksand orbs meeting his sapphire pools. "But enough about me.. I've already probably over shared." She wanted to reach out to him.. feeling a bit alone but resisted.. then turned her head away from the demon before her and silently started walking again toward her new home.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Dahmer had not expected Jord to know of Azza, and he would have been shocked into silence if she had. It had been a hard two years since leaving his most beloved home, but the decision to leave had been the hardest. An earthquake had rocked the island - it had nearly crumbled into the ocean, and the parts that hadn't had simply crumbled onto itself, leaving its residents for dead. Those who survived the quake attempted to swim to the mainland. Dahmer didn't know of any others who had made the journey successfully.

The memory makes his heart ache, but the black beast is quick to push the thought from his mind and instead concentrates on Jord's story. Dahmer listens intently, his ear turned towards the friesian lady as awe creeps onto his face. There had been war, strife, and betrayal on Azza, but nothing to the extent of what Jord had experienced at the hand of Akkadian.

It had been a bold move. That much, Dahmer can admit.

He nudges Jord's shoulder gently, "And Akkadian? Did he die in the war?" Should the other stallion be alive, Dahmer would not be surprised if he was still searching for Jord. Judging by the mare's story, Akkadian would go to great lengths to keep her in his midst, and the black thoroughbred would have to warn Magnus about the potential hazard.

When Jord changes the topic of their conversation, Dahmer does not force her to speak more about her past, partly because he is concerned it will lead to more questions about his. She speaks of the Tundra and then of Tephra once more, and the blue-eyed stallion is able to offer her a small smile, "Magnus would enjoy another addition to his diplomats, if it is a role you wish to pursue again."

She's sudden concerned that she has overshared and Dahmer shakes his head, forelock falling over his eyes as he works to catch up to the mare again. "I can be a good listener, princess." He offers her a wink as they move through the thick tropical foliage of Tephra, a quiet hum emanating from his maw.

+ tagjord
    + notes
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    The ebon temptress couldn't help but turn her defined skull away from the king as he called her by her title.. a title she had never lived up to, regardless she blushed. She hoped he didn't see. "I was never formally a princess, just pure royal blood.." She shivered slightly at his touch as her asked her about Akkadian. "Akkadian.." She said with anger in her voice.. yet there was also a tinge of pain in the temptresses beautiful voice.. "Its a long story.. and we still have a ways to go.." Jord said lifting her head to  allow her caramel orbs to scan the new terra. "When I first left Akkadians kingdom, in enemy territory and made it to BQ it wasn't long till we found each other. He was searching for me like crazy, yet when he found me he didn't think I was real. He swore i was a mare that just looked similar to his 'sister'. Once he realized it was me.. he became distant.. due to another mare. As a filly he would protect me, look over me." Jord spoke... getting choked up occasionally..

"Ah.. Magnus. A good friend. When the earth burst from below and made the large mountain i had quite the tumble.." She said shifting her skull and orbs back to her chest and one of her sides.. light scars covered her body. Thankfully she had healed well over time. "Magnus had came to help me.. Akkadian came rushing down the  mountain to keep Magnus away from me.. I asked Akkadian to help me.. lift me up.. Yet when that harlot came running for Akkadian.. he turned his back on me in my time of need.. when I could have died." She paused for a moment.. Turning her skull to let her orbs fall upon the tempting beast... "So I cursed at him for betraying 'family'.. bit him on his shoulder, took out a good chunk.Blood dripping from my maw. Refused to consider him family. Made it so he couldn't forget my pain. I take bonds seriously." Jord kept walking.. "After Akkadian and Magnus left, I found a sweet, deaf, patron who tried to tend to my wounds.. but even he left me alone.." Jord said lowering her skull to the earth once more, knowning she'd probably never find love in her immortal lifetime. "Ended up running into Akkadian one last time.. told him my feelings since i knew for a while we were not actually related.. and he broke my heart.. To have someone care so much about you for so long to just up and not care... " Jord closed her eyes.. "So to answer your question.. No.. He didn't die in the war.. But he is dead to me." Jord opened her eyes giving Dahmer a deadly stare, full of seriousness and pure hate.

Jord was silent for a long time as the pair headed closer and closer to her new home. She listened to him mention Magnus and diplomacy. "I would like a diplomacy path if he will give it to me.. knowing my actions toward Akkadian. He may assume me not peaceful for diplomacy. Its not that I'm not peacefull.. I was just hurt." Jord spoke. "Now that I have a place to call home..if I just didnt feel so alone...life might be happy for once" Jord said.. letting her maw ever so gently caress the demons nape.. Jord hoped this wouldn't push the lord away."Pardon me.." She wispered softly, like it was an accident. She then continued walking next to him, side by side. "Also thank you for listening my Lord." She said giving a small bow of her skull, to show respect, her forelock falling infront of her hazel orbs once more.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Yay long post. sorry if my fonts hard to read!

"You are still a princess to me," he states matter-of-factly, a smile twitching briefly onto his lips as he suddenly remembers a princess he once knew. Amaterasu, the princess of Darkhaven. He'd fancied her for a while, had seen her occasionally roaming the mingle lands of Azza, and somehow his father had convinced her to come live with them in the Subway, as a diplomat to her people. The black beast had tried his damnedest to get her attention, but the mare had simply disappeared one day, and they had never heard from her again.

Jord's voice, twinged with anger and pain, breaks through his memories and draws a deeper frown onto Dahmer's dark lips. He chooses to remain silent as she tells him her story, an ear tilted in the friesian's direction as they continue to roam through Tephra. The air is a warm blanket around them, heavy with the scent of the volcano. Dahmer had already grown to enjoy the quiet presence of sulfur in the air closer to the lava-ridden mountain.

Jord's voice softens at the mention of Magnus, and Dahmer is pleasantly pleased that she already knows their buckskin Tsar. "I think that Magnus will be understanding of the situation. You should find him soon, he's around here quite often." His words are soft, though he does not coddle her.

Dahmer isn't expecting the mare's touch and his sleek black coat twitches at the contact. Her muzzle is warm against his skin, and then it's gone as soon as it began. He doesn't retreat from her, but instead snorts softly at her gratitude. "There's no need to thank me for being a semi-decent creature," a grin finally finds his maw, you'll probably come to find that I'm just the opposite."

He suddenly halts his gait, hooves sinking into the soft earth of their home. "So. What would you like to see?"

+ tagjord
    + notes your font is fine! ♥
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord bowed her head in pure respect to the demon on his princess comment. "You're the only one who recognizes me that way..but thank you none the less." She said with a soft smile. Her nares slowly inhaled the sulfur in the air.. she smirked.. she could get used to this! The raven haired princesses orbs looked around the humid terra.. lush and green. Soon Dahmer spoke of Magnus.. "Yes, he will be the first I hope to see once we arrive" Jord spoke, falling a bit behind the demon as she got caught up in the beauty of her new home. 

Jord bobs her head in understanding at his soft snort and comment on him not being 'semi-decent'. Jord couldnt help but chuckle.. "We're all some sort of f***ed in the head.." Jord spoke.. letting out a almost sinister laugh. Soon he halted and she walked up next to him and stoped.. the side of her bodice touching his physique. She listened to his offer.. "Well.. " She said.. a sly, almost coy smirk slithered its way across her lips, her head slowly cocking to one side.."What type of trouble would you like to get into together?" Jord asked.. her voice once more velvety.. yet almost taunting.. her sand colored orbs gazing into his.  
    JORD
    HTML by Call

What type of trouble would you like to get into together?

Dahmer stands in the tall, lush grass of Tephra and grins that charming grin of his at Jord. "Well, that depends on how mad you want to make Magnus." A warm chuckle falls from his lips and the black beast shifts his weight on the soft earth. His blue eyes watch his friesian companion and he nearly suggests that they climb the volcano, but no -- he'd promised that adventure to Lucrezia.

He makes a small hmmm sound under his breath and turns his head to survey the surrounding area. They've yet to make it into the thick copse of trees that surround the volcano, and the tropical forest looks almost daunting with its dark shadows and thick foliage. "We could explore the forest. Maybe we can find a place to go skinny-dipping." Exactly how regular swimming was different from skinny-dipping, the stallion is unsure, but it had seemed like a good suggestion a few moments ago.

"Or, you know, we could do more... boring... things, like introduce you to the others, or talk about our politics with the neighbors."

+ tagjord
    + notes
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord smirked back at Dahmers charming smile. "How much more mad can we get?" Jord said, implying they were already mad. Her orbs watched him as he surveyed the land in front of them..Her auds listened to the warm 'hmm' that came from his vocals. "Exploring would be nice.. and a dip would just be a cherry on top" Jord said with a playful wink.  Her tail swished exictedly, licking at her haunches. "Lets see what we can get into..." Jord said, that tauting look once more glazed over her orbs.  Suddently she burst into a gallop.. head on into the forest.. She didn't look back.. "BETTER CATCH UP MY KING!" The temptress yelled as she pulled away. The sunlight of the new terra sparkled and glistened on her pelt, the warm breeze in her banner, her hoove tore up the terra below her. 
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Jord's playful and fun demeanor is back, allowing Dahmer to relax and enjoy their time together in Tephra. He chuckles as she winks, his own muscled legs prancing in place as he prepares excitedly for their adventure. A brief vision of his mother appears in his head, chiding him for acting like a silly colt when he is, in fact, a grown adult (though she had always treated him like he was, even as a yearling). The black beast pushes the thought of Desole away, deciding that now is not the time to reminisce, and he bounds happily after the friesian.

She has a head start on him, but Dahmer's thoroughbred frame is swift, and he's soon a black shadow at her flank. His ears twitch to attention, acknowledging Jord's words of endearment -- my king -- with a large smattering of nostalgia. It had been nearly three years now since he had reigned over the Subway.

Nevertheless, her gesture makes his lips curl into that grin of his and Dahmer nudges her flank gently with his maw before powering forward, running by the black mare as he weaves through the thick foliage of Tephra's forest. His hooves beat rhythmically against the soft earth, the sound only faltering when he needs to jump over a stream of lava. It's warmer in these parts than the outskirts of their home, and he relishes in it. By the time they find a clearing, with a rather ample sized water basin, his black coat is sleek with sweat.

The thoroughbred dives headlong into the small pond, soaking his entire body as the water laps over his back. Turning his head to find Jord with his brilliant blue eyes, Dahmer flashes her a winning smile. "Well, slow poke, are you coming in?"

+ tagjord
    + notes
    BY MITZI