• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jords heavy frame caused her hooves to beat the earth like war drums as she ran.. Suddently she felt a nudge on her flank. Her orbs shifted back for only a moment to see Dahmer right behind her, with that grin of his, catching up to her. She tried to quicken her pace as he pulled ahead of her.. but he was just too swift. She smiled.. her orbs scanned over him as he ran infront of her.. he was magnificent, handsome, kind, funny.. She couldn't stop smiling. 

It wasn't long before he had beat her to the lake of water. Small beads of sweat had formed on her pelt, intensifying the scent of her homeland. She laughed as he dove in, water swelling up over his spine.  "Well, slow poke, are you coming in?" He taunted her as she finally caught up and stood there watching him. "I'm coming don't you worry!" Jord said with a wink as she made her way to the waters edge and slowly stepped in, letting her body feel every drop of water that touched her as she submerged. She walked over to him, feeling confident even in her loss.. and suddenly she lifted her head.. Her maw kissing his..even though it was rather quick it felt like at least a few moments for her.  She pulled away and smirked that almost wicked grin of hers.. "You're gonna have to let me win sometime.... right?" She said not able to keep the grin from melting into a smile.. She then tossed her skull splashing him with water... She laughed, her ebon banner flinging water, then sticking to her pelt and forehead when she stopped. Her hazel orbs looked at Dahmer with a happy yet almost lustfull glare.. wondering what was going through his head.. Yes her actions were sudden but she didn't care. She should have taken control of her life a long time ago... so why not now.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

sorry for the weird lion king, simba/nalla moment.. couldnt help myself. lol.
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

The water against his skin is cool, though Dahmer welcomes its caress against him. He turns in a circle, his hooves finding the bottom of the basin with each step in slow motion and his tail fanning out behind him. He grins back at Jord, ears fluttering to appreciate the way her voice mixes with the lapping water.

She steps gently into the water, his brilliant blue eyes watching her closely and with great intrigue. She had endured so much with Akkadian, and yet she was still willing to enjoy herself with him, alone. The friesian mare finds her way to Dahmer, her muzzle pressing to his for a few moments. His nostrils flare to take in her scent and his muscles tense instinctively, but the thoroughbred stallion refrains from moving until she has pulled herself away.

She smirks and Dahmer can't help but to return the gesture, despite the fact that he has retreated a few steps to keep her from touching him again. He hopes that she won't notice, and turns himself in a circle once again to make the retreat less noticeable.

Grinning at her as he comes full circle, the stallion is pleased to hear her inquiry and a chuckle falls from his lips. "I'll need you to let me think about that one for a few days, my dear." Jord's laugh echoes and suddenly his face is wet, sprayed with the water she had flung. Dahmer pretends to be offended for a moment, his blue eyes blinking furiously, before he returns the favor and flings water with his muzzle back in her direction. "Don't make me drown you," his voice a combination of sultry and dangerous.

+ tagjord
    + notes
    BY MITZI
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    If Jord knew anything well.. she knew when someone was running from her. She had learned the small muscle movements, the circles, the look in peoples eyes when retreating.. from Akkadian. He seamed to always be running from her. She watched Dahmer.. her hazel orbs almost looking through him, she shook her skull.. she had made a mistake.. Her pistons instinctively carried her bodice out of the water to the dry land and her body shook, trying to rid her pelt of the water. Jord just turned her back to Dahmer and spoke to him without looking back at him. "I must explore the kingdom.. I have things I must do. May our paths cross again.."She spoke.. her vocals cold and unweilding. Her pistons then carried her away from this new mistake.. deeper into the forest where she soon blended into the shadows and vanished. Jord couldn't stay around Dahmer.. she didn't want to be around someone who would run from her. She had had enough of those people in her life.
    JORD
    HTML by Call