• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer}
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord's pillars carry her through the tall grass as she walked with Dahmer by her side. She came to a halt next to him as they both took in the breeze. She listened to him speak.. - A king huh.. - Jord thought to herself. Also going through her mind was - He better not be lieing.. - as Akkadian had destroyed her with his lies that she had lived. "Hmm.. Azza.. havn't heard of that island.. Funny that you are not from BQ, as I am not from here originaly either. I've never met anyone else from outside of BQ, besides.. Akkadian." His name was painful to say... " Sorry if I ramble.. I just recently learned my entire life was a lie. I was a princess in the kingdom of Ranga.. a island outside of BQ, kidnapped by my father's enemy kingdom.. raised by their kingdom as a daughter. Recently found out from the demon that I thought was my brother for so long was actually my kidnapper. I escaped to BQ when the war between the two nations started.My entire nation is dead, my kingdom I never gained rein of is dead.. so yeah.. Just trying to start a new life." Jord spoke, anger seeping from her voice as she mentioned her 'brother' Akkadian.. the bastard who took her from her throne.. from her birthplace.  She shook her skull hard trying to forget the past.. "Before the earth broke through BQ and the mountain rose.. I lived in the tundra.. I was headed down a path of diplomacy I rather enjoyed.." A small smile came to her maw.. as she would love to reign with someone to call her king by her side... maybe one day. "Tephra reminds me of home.. in regards to landscape.. thankfully it doesnt have the smell of the dead and blood dripping from it.." Jord shook her head hard once more.. almost as if something was mentally wrong with her. Her body shivered for a moment.. She turned her skull.. her quicksand orbs meeting his sapphire pools. "But enough about me.. I've already probably over shared." She wanted to reach out to him.. feeling a bit alone but resisted.. then turned her head away from the demon before her and silently started walking again toward her new home.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: You suck my face You lay me down Under your skin I'm so divine {Dahmer} - by Jord - 01-07-2017, 01:41 AM