• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer is thankful for Lucrezia's company on this journey to Taiga. He often finds that he spends too much time trying to recruit new horses into their midst that he ends up yearning for conversation about anything else. And, to be frankly honest, it could be exhausting being so... charmingly creepy. The peafowl mare had met Dahmer on a day that his gratitude to Magnus outweighed his usual devilish humor, though he'd had just enough in the tank to goad Lucrezia playfully during their meeting. He hadn't been in the mood to play the part of the handsome predator that day, and so she had yet to see anything potentially dark or stoic about him. It gave Dahmer an out for this trip. A reason to play nice.

They move through the redwood forest leisurely and side-by-side. Dahmer is silent to take in the gigantic, awe-inspiring trees. The pine needles are thick under his hooves and sink with each step, but his blue eyes are turned skyward to search the canopy. "I'd hate for one of these to fall," he muses to Lucrezia, though he would be surprised if a visitor walking into Tephra didn't think the same about their volcano erupting.

They find a small clearing and Dahmer slows his black frame to a halt. He calls loudly for the residents of Taiga, his whinny echoing through the massive redwoods. Turning his blue-eyed gaze to his peafowl companion as the sound fades, Dahmer offers her a grin and a bob of his head. "It was so nice of you to chaperone me, my dear." Here, a wink, before he turns to look at the edge of the clearing, where one of the members of this lovely abode had broken the treeline and was coming in their direction.

Dahmer pivots so that he is facing the approaching equine, his dark head bowed in greeting so that he may seem less... imposing. "Hello there," he tries a genuine smile, but it melts into a grin like usual, "we have come from Tephra to introduce ourselves, and to learn about your home. I am Dahmer."

+ taglucrezia, reagan, ruan, any
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any - by Dahmer - 01-06-2017, 09:06 PM