• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer glances at Lucrezia from the corner of his eye as they move through the stunning trees. The look of amazement on her face is endearing, and the stallion's grin widens just a little bit.

It doesn't take the pair long to find the clearing, and not much longer for them to be greeted. There is still a small grin sitting on his lips, both a warm gesture to the resident of Taiga and the aftermath of his conversation with Lucrezia. The approaching mare looks at home between the massive redwoods, the way her gray hooves get lost in the mist. Her frame is small,  swallowed by the size of the surrounding forest.

She speaks of Magnus, and Dahmer gives a polite nod of his head before realizing that he had not seen Magnus lately, for Dahmer had been spent most of his time in the Field. Giving Lucrezia a small bump with his hip, the black stallion offers her a sheepish grin and a silent plea for her to respond to the inquiry. Perhaps she had been on the right track when she'd implied he might make them look bad.

He waits for Lucrezia to respond to the gray woman, whom he now realized had not given them her name, but carried herself like a Queen. His blue eyes watch her curiously, though he finds that he's slightly distracted by Lucrezia's presence.

The black beast finds his voice after a few moments, "it smells much nicer here than near the volcano at home," letting warm humor seep into the words.

(I'm so sorry for how terrible this is >_<)

+ taglucrezia, reagan
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: take my head, kick it in || lucrezia, reagan, ruan, any - by Dahmer - 01-17-2017, 08:43 PM