• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Every night I sing a sweet lullaby.
    T U C K .

Here lies Tuck.

Son, Brother, Father, Uncle, Grandfather, Great (x however many) Grandfather.

He didn't really do much, but wander around Beqanna, live in many kingdoms and keep his best friend buried deep within his mind. He and Maria lived a full life of adventure and positive outlook. Kind words, kind heart. It never failed. He was the type that would  never harm a soul. Instead he would provide ample entertainment. He is the father of queens and kings. Some form of grandfather to many more. And not only is he proud of them, but those who chose to follow their own paths even if it meant living life as a meadow bum and doing nothing at all besides make enemies and friends.

His life was one of the happiest a pony in Beqanna could have despite whatever happened or went on. He always saw the good in everything he went through and in every horse he met. He never believed that one could always be a failure and he knew that life was only a beginning road to more adventures no matter where it took him. He was mentally unstable, but one of the happiest you could ever meet.

A list of his children can be found below;
    Mikey (x alexandra)
    Bedlum (x Halo)
    Ellayne (x Gracie)
    Maralyn (x Elaine)
    Mariette (x Darking)
    Jarhead (x Darking)
    Zuclopenthixol (x Ketamine)
    Cityofglass (x Kristopher)
    Cityofbones (x Kristopher)
    Haloperidol (x Vail)
    Odair (x Zira)
    Kimimela (x Atara)
    Ash Kalini (x Atara)

To the many he met; Thank you for how well you treated me. You all made my life a joy to live. And I'm excited to see those who have been long gone. This life was a grand experience and I can't wait to continue it in the afterlife.