• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    She smiled first, then frowned at him before the pain between his ears simply vanished. "You're no fun. You said you wanted noise; you didn't say what kind." He rolled his eyes at her again, a sly smile creeping to his dark lips. Smart ass.

"What do you want," she asked, and he watched her warily, her coat returning to its natural hue. Feel trapped here? He WAS trapped here, but he didn't comment on that. With Nayl's haughty departure, it was clear he was not going to be welcomed back home and therefore he may as well get used to this place permanently.

"What would make it better?"
    He was quick to assault her with more innuendos, but suddenly he was just tired. So very weary of everything. His dark gaze looked out to the water again, before he lowered himself back to the ground with a sigh. A cave was really what Nayl took from him, wasn't it? And so, a cave, was all he said in response.

Here on this darkened lake. Pleasant company. Or no company. Just a cave. Is that what would make this all better for him? He wasn't really sure, but his dark, cavernous home was a good start. If only she could make such things come to life. Or perhaps she could, this color-changing teleporter with an odd attraction for sharing jewelry. And then he offered her more of him, just a taste, for no other reason but that he felt like it.

It is how my mother lived, how she raised me. Living underground, damp earth, caves. It is what I will always turn to for home.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 01-25-2017, 03:06 PM