• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    Linked. They must have been, in some way. Because as she arched into him, pushed more firmly and wanting against his hold on her, the fog in his eyes became something more. More than just the hunger. A haze of lust that matched the darkness in her eyes. He ignored it, brushed it away even as his heart raced again. He was a predator, and he was in control. Even as she finally surrendered hers.

In the back of his mind it repeated though, that perhaps this was the way they were to find their balance. That this may have been why he was constantly urged to prod at her until she finally chipped away for him.

His teeth raked down her in methodical ease, seeking to arouse her further, heat her blood to smooth perfection before he would have it for himself. Ah, but he shouldn't. Something about not taking this one. There was a reason, he was sure, he just couldn't think of it just then. Still, it stayed him, but he could feel the sharp taste of freedom in his veins and knew he hadn't promised to never hurt her. Otherwise the binding of his words would force him back and away. He could have her if he wanted, he only chose to spare her. There was a reason, though. Somewhere. A reason not to kill her.

Instead, perhaps he would show her the power in her pet. He would show her who was truly master in this relationship this time even as her shackle was locked solidly around his wrist. He was hers; her loyal pet. Her driving master. You will beg me. You will learn. It was so intriguing, such an attractive thought that settled a dark mirth in his deep chest and had his body hardening with temptation.

But he'd only meant to tease her. To taunt her until she couldn't stand it. Til she ached for him and witnessed for herself who was really in charge between them. That was his sole intent, his only purpose, until she unintentionally tipped the world over and shook it up again.

Her skin smoothed beneath his teeth, losing the fine coat of horse and becoming as deliciously slick as his own. Calculating eyes stared at it, enraptured as a helpless moan slid from a rough and feral throat. It struck something deep within him, a shock of lightning to natural desires; a call to mate with his kind that could not be ignored. Lies, his mind hissed, Deceit, but she'd already pushed him over the edge, and his claws could not find purchase to save himself from this falsehood.

He couldn't force the predator to heed when a mate appeared. Nothing could.

His hold on her dropped instantly, retracting his adhesive secretions as he rounded her. She'd said something, but words lost all meaning now. He'd rather do this beneath the blanket of smooth water, where they belonged, but the beast could not wait. The pressure and heat built, and he wasn't even sure if draining her of her blood and devouring her whole would have been enough. Not against this call.

He paused, seeking to dive deep into her eyes as tsunamis waged war against the world in his own. The only control he had left was not drinking her, and even that was a brittle clasp, tenuous at best. He locked their gazes as his lips slowly tasted her skin, hot tongue pressing and licking against that flawless, sleek surface that matched his own, a perfect dolphin-gray.

Then he lifted, held her hips; held himself precariously at the edge of a lot of good things, probably also a lot of bad things. He growled again, low and long, a challenge to this other perfect predator. Eat or be eaten. I will devour you in this way if not another. But his pause was not askance; he was master in this moment and she would learn it. His arms slid forward and adhered firmly to her sides as he pulled her deep into his hips. Her heat surrounded him and he exhaled.

How's that, little monster.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 02-22-2017, 04:21 PM