• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater
    Stillwater
    Every twitch of her silky skin beneath his touch only drove him further over the edge. There was no turning back, and no changing what was to come, even if he wanted to. Even as those heated, brown eyes locked with his, there was no recovering from this. He was gone. The predator remained to take his fill, to heed nature and claim her possessively with an iron-tight grip and an impossibly strong vise where their skin met. She'd backed into him as he'd rounded behind her, and the beast read it as eagerness, fueled him on like kerosene to a flame.

He was strong, so strong. Had left a number of marks and bruises on her. But somehow he'd maintained enough control not to draw from her, not to sink his teeth and claim two different ecstasies. Somehow, he let her live.

As the thick haze gradually lifted, he realized he was panting, his body shuddering and his eyes closed. He stood so very still. He sensed her before him, turning to face him, but he didn't move; struggled to catch his breath. The dampness on his skin was not water as it should be, salty and thick instead. Sweat. It was odd that he'd never had to sweat before. Not that he could remember. Such a strange thing to lock his mind onto, to focus on so that he wouldn't think about what just happened. What he'd done.

But he did it anyway. His thoughts slid back to her and his hard eyes drifted open to meet hers as she stared at him. A mind-shattering headache rattled through his brain, wincing at the slightest movement. He blended into the blackness of the cave, the night settling around the world outside of it. An anger simmered inside of him and his jaw tightened. It was stupid, it probably didn't make sense, and yet here he was feeling tricked, deceived. As though she could have somehow planned this and used him. As if she could have known what would happen when she made herself to his likeness.

I.. she began, and he flinched from it even though it was so soft and quiet. The tension in his head tightened and he groaned behind gritted teeth. She stepped toward him and his ears flattened to his skull. This should be a time of contentment, of feeling so rested and blissfully sated, and yet he could swear his skull was trying to kill him from the inside out. You... she tried again, briefly falling silent once more.

So you like... the cave?
    He growled. Get out, Djinni, he barked sharply. His voice was dry and raspy, gravelly and so unlike its usual smoothness. Using it shot a spear through his brain and his eyes slammed shut with another groan as the world seemed to tip to the side. What have you done to me? he whispered in agony. He could only stand helplessly locked in place, afraid to move for fear the pain would be too much and cause him to black out. Undo this. Help me.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: i've got some damn bad intentions - stillwater - by Stillwater - 02-26-2017, 02:42 AM