• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

stillwater;
    Stillwater
    His goddamn pulse was unbearable, roaring in his ears, making his breathing heavy. He had to get out of here. She needed to leave.

But the fool woman refused.

The sharp chill in her voice halted him in his tracks, her blunt defiance. Was this not his land now -sort of, mostly- and did his word mean nothing to her? Nothing he said ever seemed to sink in with her. He didn't look at her, didn't turn around. "I will leave when I please." How could he even hear her over the rush of blood? God, he could barely breathe.

"Do I frighten you?" He could laugh, but he really couldn't. She was not frightening, he was. Whatever was wrong with him was terrifying him. This wasn't normal. It never did this. She did this somehow. So maybe she was frightening.

"Do you fear what could happen to us, what could come of this?" What could happen to her. What he would do to her. He was tensed, still facing away refusing to look at her. He couldn't force himself forward, couldn't turn back around. He knew if he turned, he wouldn't be able to stop. He would go to her, he would take her. His teeth would sink into her, he'd taste her. Crave her. He wouldn't stop til it was done. Til she was gone. Drag her down, pin her to the ground. Make her scream, taste her fear. Oh, how he wanted it. Needed it.

This was more than a crown saving her. No crown would keep this much heat down, keep him away. It was her. It was Nayl. Some stupid part of him cringed at hurting her. He didn't care why or what it meant, only that he really didn't want to harm her. And he would.
    Don't turn around. Walk away.
    No, just take her.
    Walk away. Run away.
    She wants you to take her. She wants the pain. She wants you.
    She doesn't know what she wants.
    Just do it.

Somehow his eyes had shut tight, his head bowed. Wet hair plastered down his face. His legs trembled, teeth clenched tight and throat closed painfully. Don't move. Don't move.
    Take her.
    Don't move.
    A low keening escaped his throat. It begged for her. Tears mingled with the water on his face, fighting for his life. No, for hers. So hard. Please don't take her.

Goooo he croaked, his voice deeper. God, woman, just listen for once in your life.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    stillwater; - by Nayl - 01-10-2017, 09:48 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 01-11-2017, 05:52 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 01-13-2017, 10:22 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 01-14-2017, 07:42 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 01-14-2017, 08:37 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 01-14-2017, 09:30 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 01-14-2017, 10:09 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Stillwater - 01-14-2017, 11:17 PM
    RE: stillwater; - by Nayl - 01-15-2017, 05:21 PM