• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

nothing's only words; magnus, any
    So absorbed is she in the gently falling flakes (and their sweet kiss upon her coat), that she doesn’t hear Magnus’ approach until his soft nicker rings out through the warm air. She starts and looks around, but her surprise turns to welcome when Magnus’ familiar voice follows the nicker. “Yes!” She looks back up at the flakes, smiling, before turning her gaze to the buckskin stallion. “I am definitely enjoying having my abilities back.” Once again she’s struck by irony - once she would have given anything to be rid of them. Now she sees her abilities as a blessing rather than a curse.

The sound of yet more hooves approaching makes her look about, and her smile widens even further when she realizes who it is. “Weir!” She steps quickly out of the shallows to join him, greeting him with a soft nicker and a gentle kiss on his cheek. She can’t help but smirk just a little when he mentions the coot - she’d been right about the name!

She’s suddenly reminded of Taiga (she looks so like her father), and her mood sours for a moment. She’s almost tempted to broach the subject - they need to figure out something to do with the damn girl - but she remembers Magnus’ presence, and her lips remain sealed. As kind and knowledgeable as Magnus must surely be, she doesn’t want to unload their family problems on him.

So instead she refastens a friendly smile on her lips, and turns her gaze back to the buckskin stallion. “How is Raeg’n doing lately by the way? She hasn’t yet visited me to learn about my powers. I’m guessing you must be keeping her busy with training?”
    EIRA
    nothing's only words, that's how hearts get hurt

I'm so sorry for the horrendous wait! Don't feel obligated to reply to this, I know I made you guys wait forever D:

Messages In This Thread
    nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Eira - 01-11-2017, 01:56 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by magnus - 01-14-2017, 09:43 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Weir - 01-15-2017, 11:42 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Eira - 02-22-2017, 01:11 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by magnus - 02-25-2017, 02:53 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Weir - 02-28-2017, 12:47 PM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by Eira - 03-07-2017, 12:41 AM
    RE: nothing's only words; magnus, any - by magnus - 03-10-2017, 02:18 AM