• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Can I get a bump? {Magnus}

There were entire worlds lost within her. He couldn’t comprehend them, or name them, but he somehow knew that what she had seen and the lives that she had lived did not parallel the lives of those who lived within Beqanna. In intrigued him, even though he didn’t recognize the origins of it. His gold-flecked eyes traced over her, studying her, wishing that he could unlock the secrets of her heart to spill out before him.

At the surprise in her voice and the shock in her eyes, he frowned. Was she so unused to having someone look out for her that she couldn’t comprehend that a friend would care? Was it such a foreign concept for her? “Of course, I worried, Jord.” His voice was low, deep, something shared between only the two of them. “You were hurt the last time I saw you—both physically and, well,” his voice trailed off, remembering the altercation. “What happened between you and Akkadian did not leave you unscathed.”

He had liked the black steed when they had first met; recognized him as a fellow warrior, a soldier. But it seemed like the two were never destined to meet on happy terms. They had always squared off, and while he was unapologetic for it, he still did not enjoy it. But now, looking at Jord, he couldn’t bring himself to worry about the other. Akkadian was fully capable of taking care of himself. He could mend the relationship with the mare if he so chose to do so. It wasn’t up to Magnus to do it for him.

“Then consider yourself an official member of Tephra,” he smiled, motioning toward the land. Bringing himself back to the current conversation, he straightened. “Is there anything you’d like to see or know?”

out of the blue out into the loneliest place that you'll ever know
    I carried the world just as far as I could but the damage had taken its toll

[Image: gqYjsHr.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-12-2017, 01:51 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-14-2017, 10:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-21-2017, 05:57 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-22-2017, 08:49 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-23-2017, 01:09 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 01-30-2017, 12:43 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 01-30-2017, 01:01 PM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by magnus - 02-05-2017, 12:41 AM
    RE: Can I get a bump? {Magnus} - by Jord - 02-05-2017, 02:45 AM