• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

fur, any
    Heda
    She stared at him with deep dismay, it was fine when he brought illae. He had her consent, he was still her daddy. But now as she watches him, and that little girl she can't help but grow jealous. With envious eyes she grows angered, sensing the thick layers of love and happiness pulsating from his body, she must fix this... She plucks fear from her barrel of emotions, her body ready to force it upon him. 

But with his stern disappointed vocals, she halts. Staring at him, with disbelief. And then everything changes drastically, her gaze flickers with sadness, and she can't help it. "Dad..." She is instinctive to say sorry, something that was imprinted in her brain an apology. Something so small and useless yet so sincere. And with hesitant words she apologizes, "I'm sorry, forgive me.. these emotions are still quite overwhelming." She peers over at the child whom was currently baring her teeth, and chuckles silently to herself. What a silly little thing.

She glances over at the horned girl, plucking joy from thin air, and bestowing it onto the little girl. "I'm Heda. I'm sorry about that. Do you have a name?"  She questioned with some form of elegance. 
    Go ahead. Laugh at the girl who loved too easily

lol crap
    [Image: dc9b5pd-da224f9b-4062-4ac8-924f-4dd26147...1Y8jmwEofM]
    Ex-Queen of Loess
    ・❥・

Messages In This Thread
    fur, any - by Ruan - 01-12-2017, 09:13 PM
    RE: fur, any - by Heda - 01-12-2017, 09:45 PM
    RE: fur, any - by fur - 01-13-2017, 12:38 AM
    RE: fur, any - by Ruan - 01-14-2017, 01:29 PM
    RE: fur, any - by Heda - 01-22-2017, 02:59 PM
    RE: fur, any - by fur - 02-21-2017, 10:17 PM