• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer gifts Magnus with a quick nod as he turns to follow the King of Tephra, their destination Sylva. He falls into step comfortably beside the buckskin stallion, and they are swiftly off. Their occasional conversation is familiar and easy, with silences that are just the same, and it affords Dahmer time to fully appreciate the lands they pass through.

The Field was, perhaps, a bit too familiar to the black stallion, who much preferred spending his time in Tephra and not in the mingle lands. He would always continue his tasks without complaint, however, for he would do what needed to be done to keep their home bustling.

When they pass Taiga and its massive redwoods, the black beast's thoughts drift to Lucrezia. He had enjoyed her company on his tour of Reagan and Ruan's territory, and had since used every excuse he could muster to spend more time with the peafowl mare. Shamelessly.

They are welcomed by Sylva's more dense forest, and it isn't much longer before Dahmer pulls himself to a halt beside Magnus. The King of Tephra issues his call to the residents of Sylva, and Dahmer turns his blue eyes to their surroundings so that he may survey them while they wait.

Little sunlight finds the forest floor, which is noticed by the stallion only after a shiver runs up his spine. Tephra had removed any tolerance he may have had to the cold, and today, he is paying for it.

Approaching hoof beats announce the arrival of another equine, Dahmer's blue eyes turning curiously towards the sound. His lets a warm grin settle upon his lips to match the warm expression of the approaching smoky grullo mare. Her voice is soft and welcoming, just as Lucrezia's had been on his first day in Tephra. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Djinni. My name is Dahmer," he pauses and turns his gaze towards Magnus, so that his liege may introduce himself. The black beast couldn't bring himself to take the lead when accompanied by his home's ruler.

+ tag magnus, djinni
    + notes
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:35 PM