• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any
    Ebony daggers carried her easily across the shaded terrain of Sylva.  Her hues faded nicely into the shadows the thick canopy casted upon the land.  She found the slight chill satisfying in a way.  A chatter was heard upon the breeze so she halted.  Non familiar tones sparked her interests as she listened silently.  Her nares drew in the scents brought on the same breeze.  Only one was distantly familiar.  Devilish grin curled her lips.  The woman's scent lingered in the realm as did it on one equine in particular.  Djinni She spoke introducing herself to the others.  A sweet dainty voice was easily picked out from the male's that followed... Dahmer and Magnus...Introductions. Must be a formal meeting of kingdoms.  Being proclaimed a Diplomat of sorts she took it upon herself to merit an invitation...

Movement smooth she neared quickly, quietly.  Grin prevalent as she neared slowing to a non-chalant walk.  Her gaze falling upon the Queen of Sylva.  Whom she had not had the pleasure of formally meeting yet.  Pulling forward to form the fourth corner of the gathering.  She stood beside her, crown nodded slightly then turned to the two who traveled here.  Introductions had been given so hers was given as well,

Karaugh. Diplomat of Sylva.  Magnus and Dahmer of Tephra is it?... Welcome.  She looked to Magnus studying his expression and position.  She found it unthreatening so she continued with a slight nod, How is my Father, Nymphentamine? Well I hope. Tell him I will visit soon with his grandson. Her attention had shifted to Dahmer.  His icey blue gaze was enticing, tempting of sorts.  Grin a tad more devilish as thoughts churned within her mind.  She resisted the temptation and stood still.  Looking back to Djinni with a different sort of spark in her deep dark orb...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Karaugh - 01-24-2017, 01:50 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:35 PM