• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any
    take my head & kick it in
    break some bread for all my sins

Dahmer happily steps aside for his buckskin King to complete their introductions. There had been a time that the black beast would have asserted himself more aggressively, taking charge of their diplomatic rendezvous, but that was back on Azza, when his mother's fire had still blazed strong in his chest.

It is still in there, somewhere. But climbing to a throne on a pile of bodies was no longer of interest to him.

He and Magnus are received well by the almost-whimsical grullo lady, and Lucrezia's name falls from her lips nonchalantly. Dahmer shifts slightly and forces his ears to continue to flutter lazily instead of standing at attention as they'd like to do. His smile remains as he offers the green-eyed Djinni a nod of his thoroughbred head, "Lucrezia is a good friend," a chuckle falls from his maw, "though it's not often you hear the opposite."

He's curious where Djinni had met Lucrezia, the question sitting on his tongue but never coming to fruition as they are joined by a mischievous-looking bay, whose lips were curled into Dahmer's favorite expression: the lopsided grin. She smells of a vaguely familiar stallion, but that doesn't keep the black beast from returning her smirk and twisting his ears in her direction.

"Karaugh," he tips his dark head to the diplomat, "it is a pleasure." He fades into silence as the dark bay speaks to Magnus about her father, and Dahmer makes a special note to ask his King later on about Nymphetamine.

As Djinni takes it upon herself to move their conversation forward, Dahmer's blue eyes catch the way Karaugh's devilish gaze lingers on him for a few extra moments. His lips twitch into a smirk and he gives the dark mare a playful wink before returning his gaze to Djinni, who had finished describing the seasons -- season, actually -- to he and Magnus. "Magnus hadn't been able to convince me to join Tephra until he mentioned the volcano," he jokes warmly as he turns his gaze back to Karaugh, "I've heard of Stillwater, but have not had the chance to meet him yet."

+ tag magnus, djinni, karaugh
    + notes so sorry that this is literally all over the place ♥
    BY MITZI

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:35 PM