• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any
    Proceedings went as they should. How are you... Good you... Good... Great... Grand... She snickered slightly as her thoughts entertained her.  Studying the features of the golden stallion. Strong, smart, witty.  All good characteristics of a ruler.  She simply smiled at his remarks towards her Father.  Attention then shifting back to his ebony companion.  Meeting his gaze upon her.  Smile curled into a grin.  Quickly she thought of a way to escape the meeting... A tour... Yes that would do.  As quickly as Magnus finished his thoughts she spoke,

Dahmer, would you care for a tour....of Sylva?  Sly wink cast his way.  She motioned to the North behind him though it didn't really matter.  Not much besides trees were to be seen in any direction.  Her gaze never straying from his she stepped forward.  Almost brushing him as she passed.  Her destination, the shadows.  It was his choice to follow...
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call

OOC: If you choose to follow start a new thread Wink
    Take a bite
    If you dare

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Karaugh - 01-31-2017, 07:11 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:35 PM