• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any
    djinni

When Dahmer says that Lucrezia is a friend, Djinni grins; she is not at all surprised. The grullo mare nods in agreement with the black stallion’s assessment of their mutual acquaintance. Magnus seems to have the same high opinion of the champagne mare; it’s a bit more difficult to ascertain the buckskin’s feelings about the father that Karaugh mentions. Curious, she thinks, but not worth commenting on.

She does wonder whether Dahmer was especially fond of volcanoes or simply of warmth, but the fact that he has heard of Stillwater is more intriguing. She’d intended to leave the black stallion in Sylva while she returned to…whatever it is she does. Instead she’d stayed, and while she’s still the one keeping him here, some part of her does think that he must like it here too. “He tends to keep to his caves,” she replies, “Come back when it’s dark and you’re more likely to find him.” Her tone is affectionate when she speaks of her consort but it contains none of the innuendo flying between Karaugh and Dahmer as the bay mare suggests a private tour of the realm.

Djinni watches that interaction with a somewhat raised brow, but looks back to Magnus with a good-natured grin as their companions depart. He’d mentioned the Jungle before, and she is still curious. “Perhaps the sisterhood should have gone to Tephra instead of the coast then,” she says with a smile, “Though I do think Nerine is lovely as well. Have you made it there yet?” Djinni has not yet been to Tephra, Taiga, or Pangea, but she has clearly visited (at the very least) Nerine. “And while we’re discussing new lands; who is ruling Tephra? Or have you all chosen some other sort of system?” There are councils, she knows, but she is not sure which lands have chosen to elect a traditional monarchy rather than venture down the novel democratic path.

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    smokey grullo tobiano
    green eyes
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-18-2017, 10:49 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 01-28-2017, 09:07 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Djinni - 01-31-2017, 10:13 PM
    RE: the dark, it burns my eyes; dahmer, any - by Dahmer - 02-03-2017, 08:35 PM