• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the walls kept tumbling down; Djinni/Any
    djinni

The quick glance up and down is so familiar that she does not register it; she is infrequently the same from one meeting to the next. She does keep the jewelry most of the time, and today is no exception. Brennen mentions the changes though, and she has to struggle to remember what she was when they had met. She smiles when she does, shrugging it away with a chuckle as she replies: "I did tell you the flying wasn't my only talent." That was before she'd given him back his wings too, of course, so the bay stallion has a broader idea of her talents than she gives to most others.

He asks her to tell him more of Nerine and Djinni nods - she'd be glad to - but she is distracted from answering by the way Brennen turns toward the horizon. She follows his gaze to the gull, and is looking back to ask for an explanation just as he begins to give one. Her ears prick curiously at the mention of granddaughters, and she smiles. "They'll be welcome here too, of course. Nerine has no restrictions on residency." Not like the Jungle, she doesn't say, but some things don't need to be said aloud to be understood.

"Queen Nayl is carrying on Naga - our first queen's - plan to open Nerine to mares and stallion. The ranks are separate, but equal. We don't yet have ties to any of the other lands but Sylva. As far as diplomacy goes, it doesn't seem much has changed from the way things were done in Old Beqanna, and fortunately we've not yet had any reason to find out how wars might differ."

current appearance:
    natural build - slim
    silver buckskin with birdcatcher spots
    silver unicorn horn
    D J I N N I
    genie | rose gold tobiano dun | trickster

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the walls kept tumbling down; Djinni/Any - by Djinni - 01-24-2017, 10:23 PM