• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

the things we love destroy us every time; zilpah

They’re on the move again, and the oasis is growing closer. Zilpah arches a wing up and over Ros, trying to give her a little bit of shade. Just like Zilpah felt she was constantly shivering in the Tundra, she imagines that the ice-land dwellers were constantly sweating while in the Desert. Ros makes a confessions, and she nods along. “I can understand that. I think it would be difficult to be considered a sort of… second class member. Even if it is home. But hey, homes can change, right? If home is where the heart is… what if you fall in love? You know?” She shrugs, thinking that she is lucky because Zale is here with her. And they are going to go on their Great Adventure together. “Well you’re always welcome here. Everyone is. Cam and Pevensie are nice and good Queens. We were growing for awhile, but now I think it’s slowed down.” It always does once the novelty of new monarchs wears off

They come to the oasis and Zilpah heads over to the water to take a long drink, indicating that Ros should do the same. Hell, she could go swimming if she wanted to! Zilpah flops into the shade, grateful for the big ol’ Vanquish tree.

“Oh I’m fine. I think I’m going to go on a Great Adventure soon with my adopted daughter, Sawflesh, and my… friend? No, he’s more than a friend. He’s my Zale. Anyway, I don’t know where we’re going to go, but it’s outside of Beqanna.” She tilts her head, thinking for a bit. “Would you like to come with us?”

Zilpah

a song of sand and snow

Messages In This Thread
    RE: the things we love destroy us every time (zilpah) - by Zilpah - 06-30-2015, 10:12 AM