• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[Open] Sticks and Stones, Love...
    Two toned frame appeared once more upon the horizon.  The lands had greened since she had last been in the center of the domain.  Canopy thickened with new growth casting more shadows upon the residents.  She preferred the shadows so it was quite fine by her standards.  The cave within the side of the mountain ridge had provided a nice shelter but she needed nourishment now.  Bodice was much thinner than before but it wasn't entirely from lack of grazing.  Today she traveled alone.  Two beat pace moved her quickly towards lush green sprouts reaching for the sun's warmth.  Dark orbs keeping vigilant for... Danger.

Surely something was a tad off as maternal instincts took over.  Tucked away safely she was sure he would be there when she returned to gather him.  She had things to do, places to be, others to see. Devilish grin spread across her delicate features at the thought....
    Karaugh
    illicit daughter of nymphetamine and killgore
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    Water cradled him, slid down his sides so sensually like an eager lover. He loved the feel of it, the smell of it mixed with his natural musk. As though it magnified it, made it stronger, more potent. Clean, fresh, but wild. Untamed. Like him. Untouched, like him. Free.

Karaughhh, his smooth voice sang in a gentle lilt when he found her. He'd followed her scent so easily, just the barest traces of her snatched his full attention. Then gravity sort of did the rest, and he was pulled along for the ride with such a wonderful prize at the end.

Karaugh, he said again with a broad smile, stopping to look her over and admire her figure. You are looking wonderful, as always. So wonderful. And she smelled so, so good. He put on a sweet pout, Aw, you didn't bring the little rascal to meet me? Probably for the best, wasn't it? For the kid, anyway.

His face slid back to a pleased smile and he stepped closer, stopping just enough so that if they both reached they could touch. Just enough for his seductive scent to swaddle her, wrap around her so sweetly. That hunger was instantly in his eyes at the first smell of her erotic fragrance, and only shined brighter with her so near. So close. But he refrained for now. He held still to gauge her mood, if she'd even be open to seeing him at all.

How have you been, Karaugh?
    Patient. But, oh how he needed her.
    come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it
    Motion halted as she reached the small clearing.  Orbs scanned the area for anything, or anyone of interest.  She may have sensed a presence nearing which put her on alert.  Nares inhaled deeply to search for a scent, his scent.  A fluttered exhale expelled from her chest in dismay.  It was too faint here.  Oh well, she was sure he would find her when he wished.  Crown lowered to the newly grown turf as maw plucked away carelessly...

Her thoughts traveled back to the cave where she had left her newborn tucked away in the darkness.  He would be safe there for now.  Mom had stuff to do... Grown up stuff.  The winds shifted slightly bringing her a familiar scent.  She paused from her grazing crown still lowered.  Grin pulled at her lips as she heard her name on familiar tones.  Ah yes, say my name...

Thoughts shifted again as lobes caught his faint steps nearing. Crown raised as orbs studied him closing in.  A need. Desperation perhaps.  His own steele gaze looking her over approvingly.  She posed slightly as he commented as if responding shallowly "obviously".  Smirk played with her delicate features. His curiosity towards her newborn surprised her. Sweet lips parted,

In time I'm sure. Soft vocals replied.  He stepped nearer and she drew in his scent again.  Oh the fun they could have.  Orbs closed as she remembered their last encounter.  The game they equally shared.  Could she push him farther this time?  Devilish smirk grew at the thoughts. Oh the tempting delicious thoughts...

He was only a reach away as she was sure he wanted it that way.  The temptress drew nearer.  Velvet muzzle reached for his masculine neck. His question lingered between them for some time.  It didn't require an answer as always.  Just small talk.  She was well and he was aware of happenings as of late.  So she let it linger.  A soft touch placed where his chest and neck met.  Her muzzle dragging ever so slightly towards his jaw.  She paused....  Warm breath breathed her answer into his flesh, 

I am well.  You? A question deserves another question, right.  Her tongue pressed against the back of her teeth.  Fighting an urge to snap them at his hide.  Ah Fuck it! Jaw parted slightly as muzzle drew back exposing her pearly whites.  Gripping his flesh firmly and holding for a moment.  Not enough force to cause harm but just enough to push temptation...  
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    She was confident to the point of arrogance, but it didn't bother him. She was more a tool to utilize, a pet to groom, than anything else. So long as she remained in Sylva, a part of his life, he would ensure her and her child's health. Their protection. Maybe their happiness. Today, though, was for him. She had something he needed.

She met him in step as he stopped close, drawing them even nearer and ignoring his question as to how she was doing. That, too, didn't bother him as his dark blue eyes dove into hers, swimming with his hunger. Her dark velvet reached for him and... he let her. He was growing more lenient with her, allowing her more of him. She touched his coat and he exhaled slowly, watching her from behind half-lidded eyes.

"I am well. You?" she finally answered, almost absently as she made her way closer to his jaw. For a moment, he'd forgotten he even asked her anything, and he had to think back to what it was. But then he dismissed it as unimportant as her breath fanned his skin.

She drew back slightly, movements purposeful as her sweet lips peeled back from her teeth, letting him see it come. He tensed, considering if he should stop her, but then relaxed. It was only fair, wasn't it? Not that he cared for fairness, but she was so amusing. She clamped down at his neck, just enough to spike his senses but not enough to break skin. His lips parted with a short exhale, drawing in this new sensation. He hadn't been bitten before, not in this way, driven by lust. Nobody ever got near enough for that.

A low, undulating rumble rattled in his throat -unnatural, predatory- and again he silenced it. Swallowed. Then laughed, pulling out of her grip and brushing his lips at her throat.

You are so bold, Pet, he said in awe of her endless confidence. Foolish confidence, perhaps, but fun nonetheless. His breath warmed her skin and his mouth watered. He placed a single kiss at her neck, barely touching her.

Come here, Karaugh, he coaxed softly, drawing out the syllables, wanting her to take the steps closer to him on her own.
    Oh how he toyed with her.  Like she was a puppet dependant on his strings for movement.  Did he fail to see how she was more Chuckys' Bride than Mastro Geppettos' poor Pinocchio?  Her lips curled to their normal demonic grin.  She could, would, play this game until she chose not to.  His search for control only lasted as long as the one giving it up being willing.  She wasn't no "high on their horse" princess seeking complete submission.  It was a give and take with her.

She listened as he beckoned her to come.  What was she now? Some pet! Ha. Let him see some poor kitty cat for his own cock boost but he knew better.  She knew better.  Dark orbs pierced his holding their gaze as she stepped forward to his shoulder leaving no space between their hides.  She continued down his side, around his hindquarters and progressed up the other side.  Ebony and earth hues combining. What a striking combination of color Wink. His flesh felt good on hers and her scent... Well it would be noticed on him by the many others who kept him company.  Sly grin played upon her lips at the thought.  Back at his shoulder opposite of moments ago she turned sharply under his neck again.  Brushing against him like the kitten she was.  She looked back upon him from breaking his gaze and answered sweetly, almost too sweet for her...

I am here. What is it you want with me? 
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    He was pleased that she complied, her decadent chocolate figure easing closer. Her skin slid along his as she pressed to him and traced down his body from one shoulder, to hip and hip, then the other shoulder. He watched her progress intently, but held still for her, enjoying her show and the feel of her. She swept beneath his chin again, as she had the last time they were alone together, and he smiled down at her easily.

"I am here. What is it you want with me?"
    Mmm.. You are such a good girl, Karaugh, he said low and sensual, loving that she placed herself so perfectly for him, breathing into her hair and dragging her scent into him with slow pulls of air.

Without warning, he bit down on her neck suddenly and jerked her to him, pinning her delicate figure against his hard body. His chest was damp and cool against her and he soaked in her heat with pleasure. This, too, was similar to their previous time together, except this time he was not sorry, or releasing her. This time his teeth sank into her with intent. His tongue pressed against her, and at the first taste of her blood he hardened further, a steel cage against sensuous satin.

He pulled, he drank. He'd had a taste of her before, and now it was a craving. It was a new experience for him, he'd never let one live and had never had to learn that particular side effect of doing so. He didn't take much from her, just enough to soothe his nerves until he could have her again, knowing that one day he would have to kill her for it.

He released her carefully, slowly, nursing her wound sweetly as he had before then kissing his way gradually to her jaw. He hummed in pleasure against her warm skin. Everything was so very warm now.
    You are such a sweet addiction, Karaugh, he whispered. And now she was the only person in the world who knew, the only one close enough to have ever learned it. Until he would kill her.

His Hunger.. was not for sex. Though that is how his beast attracted its prey.
    His was a lust for blood. And now he was sated for a while more.

How do you like being second to a king?
    How do you like being with me, my dear Karaugh?

She waited patiently for what was to come.  Breathing shallowed... The suspense.  A quick snatch and she was once again between his jaws.  This time with more need than before.  Held tightly to his chest she felt oddly secure.  She stood solid under his force bearing down upon her.  The rush of her crimson line felt in passing.  This was his lust, his craving... His torture and undoing...  She had her own lust for blood.  Different but similar in a way...

He quickly satisfied whatever need he had.  Licking attentively at the slight blemish created.  She may have winced if she was weak but not much phased her for pain.  Lids closed as a chill crept up her spine in response to his kisses up her nape.  Addicting little sparks of sensation to her satin hide.  She smiled as a look of satisfaction came over him.  His voice so smoothly saying her name... Ah yes, say my name. 

Her smile twisted to a grin as he questioned her.  Thoughts of possible answers danced within her mind.  All coming back to her own lusts... Bloodline lusts.  Bloodlines of kings and traits, power and position.  Could he sate her lusts as easily as she sated his?  She stood solid, not having moved much at all considering. She spoke softly,

I find your company rather addicting.  Ebony whips danced upon her hindquarters.  He wasn't the monster he thought he was, not to her. She looked to the ridgeline upon the horizon.  She should be getting back soon. So she asked, Are you finished with me? For now... Playing into his game a bit longer. 
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare
    Stillwater
    She didn't quake under his pressure. She didn't tremble or gasp or show fear. She only held steady for him, calm and accepting as he stole from her like some mangy beast. And as it ended, as he tended her and treated her to impossibly rare affection, she still remained where she was, her warmth sinking delightfully into him. His neck was arched over her back, and with her so calm he couldn't help but tuck his chin to her shoulder and press her firmly to him again. Just to feel her. His muzzle swept gently across her neck as she looked to him, then answered softly.

"I find your company rather addicting."
    He smiled into her coat, and placed another light kiss at her neck. This transfer of her blood was making him startlingly affectionate, something he had never been before. Not truly. Her blood made him feel soo warm, through and through, and even as his chest tightened at the realization of yet a new and terrible side effect, he was blissfully enjoying the sensation of her skin on his.

"Are you finished with me? For now.."
    Her attention pulled away from him, glancing where the child must have been left safely while she was out. He hummed in regret of how cold it would be when she would walk away from him.
    So eager to be away again, my Karaugh? he murmured sadly, as though he could tug her back into his embrace and hold her a while more.

Must you leave so soon?
    Didn't she want to stay with him, even for a moment more?
    Darkness was beginning to ascend upon the lands.  The chill that came along had a small bite to it.  She pressed into his chest a bit harder wanting to savor the moment. The warmth of his embraced was hard to fathom leaving but she knew she must whether she wanted to or not.  Her gaze met his as he spoke.  Asking her to stay but expression begged for it.  Her usual expression was softened by his tone.  All she could do was reassure him she would be back.  Her nape twisted back to where his muzzle rested near her shoulder, reaching with her own.  Nudging his lightly as she spoke,

I wish I could but I must go.  I won't be far.  She grinned once again as she added, If you need me you know how to find me.  Ebony whips cracked upon her flesh as she slipped from under him.  A sharp turn to the ridgeline and she was off.  Her scent lingered where she had stood and trailed along her chosen path through the Sylva trees... 
    Karaugh
    HTML by Call
    Take a bite
    If you dare