• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Where The Wild Things Are; Luma, any
    Celeana

She remains on alert, it becomes almost instinctual in her lioness form, as she cradles her rambunctious daughter between two ivory paws. For the seabirds have grown smarter in their tactics, with fearless moves to try and snatch her feline shifting daughter from her, but that wouldn't happen while mommy Celeana was on watch. Her salmon tongue runs along, the speckled hide of her ebony and alabaster laced daughter grasping her between heavy paws to keep Lewana grounded, while Celeana affectionately groomed her leopon cub. "Stay still." She hushed with whiskered lips, as the little girl began to squirm impatiently. 

Remaining alert, the alabaster lioness inhales through pink feline nostrils, intaking the scents. Just briefly before she catches something, the scent of another, unfamiliar yet feminine and laced with a hint of her mate's scent. Immediately her body grows anxious, and with little movement Celeana rises, and with stern vocals, "Lewana.. Stay close to me."  She commands. This would be much easier, if her daughter knew how to shift back and forth, as she and Naga did. but unfortunately the little girl had remained dormant in her feline state, unable to shift... but hopefully that would soon change in the future.

As Celeana neared, the newcomer her body grew tense as her verdant eyes continued to linger upon her cub, making sure the little one was following and of course obeying what her mommy commanded. Only until she met the new comer, a red toned mare did Celeana shift.It was quick and smooth, her eyes lingering still on Lewana whom still remained a petite little cub that settled between her ivory toned hooves.

With a tone of elegance, and a friendly smile on her elevate muzzle, "Hello, and welcome to Nerine. I'm Celeana, and this is my daughter Lewana." She motions to the petite cub at her feet. Her emerald gaze is gentle, and laced with a form of welcoming. She glances about briefly, hoping to maybe see her mate, beyond the border of Nerine. But no elegant inky silhouette, emerges from the distance and her expression changes, to something more neutral and perhaps a little less welcoming. "How can I help you?" She asks, and with a gentle and settle motion, she lifts one front leg over Lewana and places it in front of her daughter protectively. 

Where the Wild Things Are

@[Luma]
    [Image: celeana1_zps6eonkecp.gif?w=480&h=480&fit...1483304507]