• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[open]  I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY]
    -Raeg'n-
    The woman mentioned she came in search of adventure -and friends- and Raeg'n was put on edge again. She buried it beneath an outward calm, her eyes sharp. "Would you like to be my friend, Ruan?" she asked her boy. She ground her teeth silently. Of course she wanted him to have friends. He deserved them. Every boy should have a number of friends. But she still felt a sharp sting at the immediate eagerness in his voice.

"Angel, can she be our friend? Death will allow me friends, right?" She cooled the growing emotions within her, hollowed herself out and gave him a decidedly wicked grin. Death has no say over our friendships. She is yours if you choose. She paused a moment before continuing, allowing him to see strong connections to other people from a new angle.

Your life may be dangerous for friends. The ones you take become vulnerabilities and you put them in danger. She shrugged and said nothing more. It was between him and Circy whether or not the danger of their lives would include her. She was careful to say your life and not our life, trying not to force herself into it more than she already was. She wasn't sure she'd leave if he didn't want her there, but she'd much rather he be happy as well as safe.

For friends herself, she only had him.

Lauchlan was far away, unreachable. As was Magnus. There were no others in her life. Only her boy and the devil that threatened him. She was content with it, so long as he was happy. One day, she would find Lauchlan again. Maybe one day, her boy would come with her.

Image © Wizards of the Coast LLC

Messages In This Thread
    I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 11:52 AM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-23-2017, 08:01 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-25-2017, 08:56 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 01-30-2017, 12:12 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Raeg'n - 02-11-2017, 01:41 PM
    RE: I need noise, I need the buzz of a sub [ANY] - by Circinae - 02-14-2017, 12:18 AM