• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

this brilliant light is brighter than we've known; stillwater
    Stillwater
    The smell was thick in the air mingling with her delicate fragrance, the tang of it making his mouth water and his eyes slip into the hunger. Back and forth, he would roll into predator and rein it back in, lust for her and smother it down. It was beginning to agitate him, reminding him of Nayl and her stupid games. Except this time it was within him. He knew what he wanted, knew just how to take it. How to make it feel so, so good, then so very bad.
    Knew, too, that he didn't want to. Not with this one. Not Luster.
    But a young virgin was always the sweetest. Their blood so strong and screams so real. So loud.

Back and forth.

He'd managed to lower himself down with her without tensing up. His warmth cradled her smaller figure protectively, so petite and lovely, as though he could save her from himself. He wondered how soft that dark hair might be, how susceptible she might be to his lover's touch, how much she'd melt, how much she'd like to have his lips against her and teeth sink in. But he wanted to keep her safe, remember? Yes, safe. She was only here for the night, and then gone again by morning. Just keep her safe until she left to never return.

He was already beginning to struggle with his nature when she touched his jaw, so gentle with lips so supple. He felt the eagerness spread in him like a lit fuse, the glee at such easy prey. Stillwater, she hummed against him, and he heard himself mirror it with a pleased mmmm, don't let me fall asleep. He didn't even consider his words before he whispered into her ear, Say it again, Luster. Say my name. He kissed her temple, drawing a slow and heated path to her jaw. So near her throat. The next time, you will scream it, he nearly promised aloud. But he didn't want to frighten her off so soon, did he?

It can be quick and sudden. Or it can be a wonderful art, sculpted and shaped just as he wanted.

He retreated a little, forcing the thoughts from his mind. Burying the image of her filled with need and then terror, driving out the imagined screams of pleasure then fear. No, not this one. Luster was the exception. It was only the blood changing him, that was all. Just a little blood. Could be a lot of it...could keep her alive, an endless source. No, not Luster. Not this one.

She made it worse. Her beautiful dark face leaned into his neck, bringing her shoulder that much closer. Even in the darkness, he could see it; the fine drip to her tap of ruby tonic. His eyes immediately sharpened with intensity, staring hard and unintentionally drifting closer. It was so close, and it was only just a little after all. And being wasted. He should at least tend her wound. He was just above it, his breath gently warming it. Something in the line of his body, the predatory slowness to his movements, or even simple trust, kept her so still for him. His lips parted and he breathed, nearly able to taste it in the air, her swift heartbeat in his ears.

I feel like I've known you forever, a pause, and I feel like forever isn't nearly long enough.

He carefully pulled his eyes from the temptation with a low rumble in his chest, something between a groan and a growl. Instead, he focused on the softness against his cheek as he turned his face and pressed lovingly into her neck. Perhaps she would reconsider the part where she thought she knew him. But he could handle this. He could control it for her.

Give me a reason to come back, Stillwater, she said quietly. No, don't stay. It was best that she didn't, safest that she never came back. And yet there was a part of him that already craved her, not for her blood, but for her. It was strange, and new, and he wanted to learn more about it. He wanted to know why he felt the desire to have her so near. Perhaps it was only attraction in some way. He couldn't have weaknesses. He should learn what it was and how to solve it. Why did he want her so badly and so differently.

Luster, he murmured softly, pausing to drink in the smell of her sweet skin, concentrating on the sensations it sent coursing through him. The tingling, the warmth. What are you, how do you do this to me?  Go home to your family. Put their minds at rest that you are safe and whole. They are most certainly worried to have lost you. I would be too. He drew parted lips softly along her jaw, his breath slow and hot. Damn, she felt so good. He wished she'd stay and never leave.

Maybe you'll come back to me one day.
    Maybe I'll be waiting for you.

come down to the black sea swimming with me
    go down with me, fall with me, lets make it worth it

Messages In This Thread
    RE: this brilliant light is brighter than we've known; stillwater - by Stillwater - 02-01-2017, 01:55 PM